1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Zogby Poll: Clinton losing against top 5 GOP candidates

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Mavs Man, Nov 27, 2007.

1. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

40,916 Messages
    1,185 Likes Received
    ONCE ther REAL campaigns begin your so called MODERATE hilary (which is a joke in itself) will be shown to be only APPEARING as moderate. Everything on her before shows her to be a LIBERAL. Her NEGATIVES are still VERY high. And they will get higher.
  2. burmafrd

40,916 Messages
    1,185 Likes Received
  3. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,642 Messages
    2,655 Likes Received
    I visited my Mother the other day. We was talking and the TV was on and they showed something about the election and had Hillary on there.

Note that to my knowledge my Mother has NEVER voted in a Presidential election. For the most part I rarely have ever heard her talk about politics at all.

However as we sit there and the blurb was on TV she casually said. I think I might vote this year and vote for Hillary.

Of course I told her that it was not a good idea and that if she did want to vote, vote for someone else.

However she sounded determined to vote for Hillary. Her two main points were that she was a woman and maybe a woman could do a better job, her other point was, she could not be as bad as the current one.

Once again she is not a political person so this is not some woman who hates one party or the other.

However it is a woman who has decided she is going to vote for a woman.

I think this will happen more than some people think, no matter what the polls say.

Uggh...I still have time to try and persuade her otherwise, but as stubborn as I can be, she is ten times worse.:D
  4. burmafrd

40,916 Messages
    1,185 Likes Received
    And there will be probably just as many who will vote AGAINST her because she is a woman. That will probably balance out.
  5. jterrell

jterrell Penguinite

18,699 Messages
    822 Likes Received
    Hillary polls extremely well with elderly women which is ironically a powerful voting bloc(they have free time, lol).

Your Mom is a smart woman, she still has to time to beat some sense into you.
    :laugh1:

I did finally get to the post office btw~
  6. jterrell

jterrell Penguinite

18,699 Messages
    822 Likes Received
    i think hose numbers are fair and the methodology in all his reports is the same it does lead one to notice a slight change there.

i do not think anyone is surprised rudy grabs more social moderates form hillary than the other repubs.

rudy is really just a democrat with a mean streak....