1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Zoners: Moxie should go for it!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by CrazyCowboy, Sep 3, 2009.

1. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,162 Messages
    133 Likes Received
    Tony Romo should go wide open for Kellie Pickler........that girl is Awesome!:laugh2:

Ok.....I am bored......just saw her sing on TV and thought ....man, if I was Romo .....that would be my girl!

:starspin
  2. stilltheguru

stilltheguru New Member

2,884 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  3. yentl911

yentl911 Well-Known Member

1,509 Messages
    226 Likes Received
    I watched her live with Taylor Swift and she was excellent. I would like Romo to stay more on the "down low" myself and away from any celebrity girlfriends.
  4. justbob

justbob The Peacemaker Staff Member

6,753 Messages
    272 Likes Received
    Crazy has slowly trimmed up his posts and is nearly in shape for his famous one liners once the seasons starts..:D
  5. CrazyCowboy

32,162 Messages
    133 Likes Received
    lol.....you got me pegged :laugh2:
  6. justbob

justbob The Peacemaker Staff Member

6,753 Messages
    272 Likes Received
    Glad you survived the off season blues Crazy:laugh2:
  7. CrazyCowboy

32,162 Messages
    133 Likes Received
    lol.....survived it the appropriate word for the most disappointing off season ever....but that is in our past Zoners......we have a BRIGHT future in 09/10!:starspin
  8. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,044 Messages
    3,281 Likes Received
  9. Hypnotoad

Hypnotoad Active Member

4,648 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  10. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

37,891 Messages
    1,123 Likes Received
    While we're on the subject of Romo, I do have to say that I've been pleasantly surprised by his performances during the pre-season, he's made a couple of mistakes but what QB doesn't? I hope he has this poise through-out the year, if he does that, he can have any girl he wants.
  11. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

37,891 Messages
    1,123 Likes Received
    :laugh2:
  12. TonyRomo#9

TonyRomo#9 Guest

if i could choose who romo dated, i would have to say..... my sister, then i could have great seats to every game, and hang out with romo, and and and play golf with romo, and and and hang out with.. oh wait i said that allready... and... aww heck.. i wan't to marry romo!!!!

(the above is a joke, do not read into it to much... i do not have a mancrush on romo.. im most definately probobly don't.. even if i do, which i don't... it is none of your business.. just leave me and romo alone!)
  13. Joe Rod

Joe Rod When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

8,344 Messages
    497 Likes Received
    Man, every time I see that vid it looks like the guy has a crazy spiked hair-doo because his head is perfectly aligned with that clock behind him.