“The Edge”, Micah Parsons Podcast

coult44

Reaction score
Anyone catch this?
Personally, I love it. Opinions and insight from an honest dude right after the game each week. I’ll watch every second.

Yep, we already know you old “crustys” won’t. But whatever, don’t watch it then.

Smith22

Reaction score
Anyone catch this?
Personally, I love it. Opinions and insight from an honest dude right after the game each week. I’ll watch every second.

Yep, we already know you old “crustys” won’t. But whatever, don’t watch it then.

Thanks for the link.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Anyone catch this?

What are you talking about are you Anti "Old Crustys" you mist use the word Boomer to insult your elders

Otherwise thank you

coult44

Reaction score
What are you talking about are you Anti "Old Crustys" you mist use the word Boomer to insult your elders

Otherwise thank you
Brother I’m more on the old side than the young side lol, , just not old school and have evolved with the times. My fellow 45-50 year olds embarrass me with the “crusty” ways of thinking

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you have a half hour you want to watch this. Not an interview. Just Micah speaking his mind after the game.

JBS

Reaction score
He’s not easy to listen to

Edit-
What is the purpose of these videos? I’m not complaining. The guy can do what he pleases. But it’s just a strange thing to do. He does this for fun?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He does a really good job here. Like he could easily jump right into his own podcast he's that good. It's not easy to talk for that long and be entertaining.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Anyone catch this?

This is pretty cool. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player do this. Players creating their own YouTube shows now, After a few of these for practice, he’ll be ready to be another ex-Cowboy on the boom tube.

My only fear in this is it’s like he‘s trying to get through to the negative internet types in some of these arguments, which makes me believe he reads those tweets and comments, which is a lost cause. Ignore it.

I don’t sense any smack talk, just earnest hard work and dedication, and a team that truly believes in their abilities.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

Edit-
What is the purpose of these videos? I’m not complaining. The guy can do what he pleases. But it’s just a strange thing to do. He does this for fun?
#1 - He’s part of the social media generation. Almost all our young players are Twittering…..err…X’ing, YouTubing, Instagramming, Twitching, whatever else is hot with the kids.

#2 - My guess is he’s practicing for life after football. Long-term goal stuff.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
"The Bengals did the right thing pulling Joe Burrow and the Giants were wrong keeping Daniel Jones out there in the 4th quarter."
That was pretty $#@^&* of their Coach. He didn’t have blockers, he had turn styles. That Giants Coach of the Year looked like a lost new coach.

Last edited:

Kwyn

Reaction score
He does a really good job here. Like he could easily jump right into his own podcast he's that good. It's not easy to talk for that long and be entertaining.
He’s got personality for sure.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Tell you what...so rare to see a player of his caliber also be such a huge fan of the game! Tons of respect for that! I don't think I've ever seen such direct honesty from an NFL player. He will credit players on other teams as being the best even over players on his own team. I really like that! But the most impressive thing about Micah Parsons, beyond his talent and passion, is that he is a true believer! He believes in the Dallas Cowboys and he believes that this season belongs to the Dallas Cowboys. Maybe we should all take a leap of faith like he does!!

plasticman

Reaction score
LOL....Oh no......I'm a "crusty'"

Micah doesn't bother me. I have a grandson the same age and when words come out of his mouth, it is nothing but entertaining.

"Crusty".....I like that.