0-3 vs 3-0

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
Cant wait for next sunday 0-3 Rams @ Dallas :bow:
The Chicago game was a big one to prove we are legit, but the Rams game is another big one, we dont want to get an "L" to a 0-3 team.

Daudr

Reaction score
Could be a trap game, and they definitely have the personell to put up some points on offense.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
djtavo;1666172 said:
Cant wait for next sunday 0-3 Rams @ Dallas :bow:

If had a dollar for everytime a previously winless team beat the cowboys...

Yes, we beat the defending NFC champs on their turf, but in the NFL any team can win or lose a game on any given sunday.

I hope the cowboys don't come out and think they can just show up and beat the rams. Their offense is dangerous and I'm far from sold on our D.

jbsg02

Reaction score
Good thing to come home, our fans should be going nuts next week. The Rams definately pose a threat with Bulger and Holt. Steven Jackson might try and pull a "Randy Moss" and try to stick it to the team that passed on him. Let's all hope Newman will be good to go, we will need him for Holt.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
jbsg02;1666182 said:
Good thing to come home, our fans should be going nuts next week. The Rams definately pose a threat with Bulger and Holt. Steven Jackson might try and pull a "Randy Moss" and try to stick it to the team that passed on him. Let's all hope Newman will be good to go, we will need him for Holt.

This is the game I had marked on the calendar as a game Newman needed to be back for. Now it looks like the Rams offense is a bit less than I thought it would be, but they're still a threat. I'd love to have him back for this one.

The Cowboys NEED to be going into that Patriots game at 5-0. Well, I say need. I'd really really LIKE it if they were. ;)