'07 NFL Draft: Breaking Down the Top 25

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
I thought that the LB from PSU, Paul Posluszny, had done enough to make that list... He hits like a runaway truck... He could have declared for this year's draft if not for the knee injury he had last season... A tad light for the 3-4 but he'd make a good special teams demon until he figured out the WLB 4-3 backer position...

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Depending on what transpires I could us looking the following positions in the 1st round...

OT
RB
WR
QB

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
aardvark said:
I thought that the LB from PSU, Paul Posluszny, had done enough to make that list... He hits like a runaway truck... He could have declared for this year's draft if not for the knee injury he had last season... A tad light for the 3-4 but he'd make a good special teams demon until he figured out the WLB 4-3 backer position...
Gotta agree with you. I think that kid is spectacular.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Depending on what transpires I could us looking the following positions in the 1st round...

OT
RB
WR
QB
Same here, in fact all of Day 1 unless a mammoth NT is there.

fortdick

Reaction score
16- Drew Stanton/QB/Michigan State: Strong-armed passer who effectively commands the Spartans west coast offense. Offers potential

Gotta take this guy! His name is Drew.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichaelWinicki said:

OT
RB
WR
QB
It would be hard for me to pas up a very good CB if one is available when we are on the clock. Teams that go 3 wide on us still make me nervous. Especially if one of our big 3 go down like last year.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
It would be hard for me to pas up a very good CB if one is available when we are on the clock. Teams that go 3 wide on us still make me nervous. Especially if one of our big 3 go down like last year.

agreed. i'd have to look closely at who is available at cb, qb, ol, and wr.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
fortdick said:
16- Drew Stanton/QB/Michigan State: Strong-armed passer who effectively commands the Spartans west coast offense. Offers potential

Gotta take this guy! His name is Drew.

Kidding aside, I like that guy as QB. I am not much of MSU fan being a UM fan ( wolverines), but I liked what I saw of him last year in the times I was able to watch Spartans play. Him and Troy Smith seem to be the best Big 10 QBs, but Troy has few off field issues though and might have height concerns at pro-level.

The Realist

Reaction score
If that's the top 25 I'm trading outta #32 unless Brohm or Rice fall to us.

I hate WR's in one. That says a lot.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
big dog cowboy said:

I have no problems considering another CB on day 1 if one were there that represented good value.

lkelly

Reaction score
aardvark said:

Agree - this is a butchered 25. To put Blades on that list and ignore Poz is absurd. Heck, one could argue that all 3 LBs on PSU's roster (2 will be seniors) are better than Blades.

One OSU player on the list? One player from Florida, Miami, and FSU combined?