1,000 Posts

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
Well for my 1,000th post I would like to say that I am glad I had found this forum and I had fun with all the discussions and the debates about the Cowboys (yes, even the Roy Williams debates that was brought up ad nauseum). And I want to thank you all for helping this offseason go by quicker for me than it has in the past.

I am now looking forward to training camp and the new season that awaits us. It is going to be special.

And remember.... (see sig)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DallasFanSince86;2150655 said:
Well for my 1,000th post I would like to say that I am glad I had found this forum and I had fun with all the discussions and the debates about the Cowboys (yes, even the Roy Williams debates that was brought up ad nauseum). And I want to thank you all for helping this offseason go by quicker for me than it has in the past.

I am now looking forward to training camp and the new season that awaits us. It is going to be special.

Nice job. Keep it up and congrats.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You ain't seen nothing yet.

Wait until training camp and preseason starts.

It's almost life changing. :D

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
DallasFanSince86;2150655 said:

congrats i just reached my 500:D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Keep them coming...looking forward to the next 1000.:)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Thanks very much for your participation...that's what makes this place work so well. :)

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Juke99;2155393 said:
Thanks very much for your participation...that's what makes this place work so well. :)

Like Juke said ----thanks