4a Davontae Harris, CB, 6 #200 Illinois State

4b Brandon Parker, OT, 6-6 #310 North Carolina A&T Aggies

5a Airius Moore, 6 #240 LB, N.C. State

5b Jarvion Franklin,RB 6 #225 Western Michigan

6 Marcus Baugh, TE, 6-5 #260 Ohio State

7 Aaron Stinnie OG 6-5 #305 James Madison

bodi

Reaction score
I like it apart from a receiver in round one. A receiver isn't going to significantly improve our team given our style of play and the fact that rookie WRs are generally not particularly productive.

but we need a DEZ replacement MO

sbark

Reaction score
Give me the Odell clone from TT............cant teach speed, I think between Dez and Noah Brown, Rico--we have the size receiver thing covered.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
I get what Bodi is doing here.... He is trying to be realistic with his picks and puts a Dez replacement as his premium pick. Personally I think we could actually make most of these picks as of right now but Sutton, maybe Jewell. Many will disagree but I would not be surprised if Ridley and Sutton are long gone before our pick. I like Kirk but will not make our 2nd round. I bet by combine time Kirk is a 1st rounder as well.....

I agree, like many I think defense should be the 1st round pick.

Either way I like the way he is fitting needs and being realistic in his mocks....

John813

Reaction score
He does not have elite speed. He was exposed against Saquon Barkley in the Penn State game.

TBF to Jewel, Barkley will be exposing a lot of LBs in the NFL.
But yea, JJ isn't an athletic freak.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A decent wr can be had in rounds 2 or 3. Better to draft Someone along the front 7 of defense. And why add another TE since we kept jarwin and rico? Untill wit retires they won't get much playing time anyway.

bodi

Reaction score
A decent wr can be had in rounds 2 or 3. Better to draft Someone along the front 7 of defense. And why add another TE since we kept jarwin and rico? Untill wit retires they won't get much playing time anyway.

not sure we even pick one this year but we always seem two