1,200 yards of pain

DFWJC

Reaction score
I would take Coleman in the 2nd more than Gordon in the 1st. Fwiw

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I have kind of gone back and forth on this player, but I really do like him a lot. I think he would kill it in the Dallas offense behind that OL. If he gets a crease, he's going to run a long, long way.

Thatkidbob

Reaction score
Didn't realize how much of 2014 Tevin Coleman played injured.

That kind of willpower and desire is admirable.

I need to go back and watch his 2013 games...

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Didn't realize how much of 2014 Tevin Coleman played injured.

That kind of willpower and desire is admirable.

I need to go back and watch his 2013 games...

And, he STILL TOPPED 2,000 with a bad foot...........and, on a BAD team

Gaede

Reaction score
Coleman is awesome. Of the top 3, he's my favourite. I feel like he'll have a Chris Johnson (2k) type year with our line.

As someone on the board was fond to say a few years back, paralysis by analysis. Ppl have overanalyzed so many small things about each of these RBs that they lose sight of the bigger picture.

With Coleman, he put up 2k yds being the only offensive threat. He has ridiculous burst and had some crazy TD avg of 40 yds.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I have kind of gone back and forth on this player, but I really do like him a lot. I think he would kill it in the Dallas offense behind that OL. If he gets a crease, he's going to run a long, long way.

I feel similar about him, seems like I alternate between he and Ajayi who I like next after the big two and truthfully I'm not sure Gordon is much better than either.
His personality is eerily similar to the guy who left for Philly and we KNOW how much the coach loved that guy....just sayin'.

waving monkey

Reaction score
the worry is his carries

in a trade down with the Pats we take Coleman and get that five year contract

ccb04

Reaction score
I've got a lead horse hitched to his fanwagon...as various threads here can attest. :D

Having a father who's an IU alum, I actually watch some Hoosier football games. Even sounds weird.

The fact that he did a great deal of what he did with broken bones in his big toe, makes his accomplishments even more admirable. Wonder how many guys that played on a bad team with no real chance of going anywhere, would've gutted it out & put off surgery rather than shutting it down...especially with the NFL calling?

He also faced the nations #1, #5, #7, #11 & #16 rush defenses...and had the longest TD run ever given up by an Ohio St. defense. As the article mentioned about IU's QB's getting injured...after Sudfeld got hurt, the threat of a passing game basically went down with him.

While I get some of the concerns (which are some of the same ones folks had with Murray), there's a lot to like about the kid IMO.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Interesting tidbit, I just thought he ran funny..

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I'm beginning to warm up to him but I think a trade down would be the way to go if we are targeting him. Unless jerry really wants that fifth year.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think Coleman might be better than Gordon straight up.

I think you might be right.
Should be fun seeing how all these guys pan out.
Hopefully we do better than we did in 2008