#1 Defense!!!! Woooo-hooooooooo!

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
I recently registered at Extremeskins and started posting, after being a longtime reader.

If I had a dollar for each time a poster has mentioned their #1 defense . . . I'd be rich.

I wonder if I should tell them they've only played the Giants and Tampa Bay . . .

Maybe with the bad news of losing Arrington . . . I shouldn't say anything and let them gloat take sollace in their artificial defenses success . . .

CoverCorner41

Benched
Reaction score
If you believe that the Commanders have the best defense in the NFL, then Ive got some swamp land in Florida to sell you.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Midswat said:
I recently registered at Extremeskins and started posting, after being a longtime reader.

If I had a dollar for each time a poster has mentioned their #1 defense . . . I'd be rich.

I wonder if I should tell them they've only played the Giants and Tampa Bay . . .

Maybe with the bad news of losing Arrington . . . I shouldn't say anything and let them gloat take sollace in their artificial defenses success . . .
The only problem is how many of us gloated when we were #1 last year. Of course that wasn't after week 2...cough cough. :D

AJM1613

Reaction score
#1 Defense vs #1 Offense on Monday Night.

I thought that that was possible two weeks into the season for these two teams, but I bet no one would guess it would be the Cowboys with the #1 offense.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AJM1613 said:
#1 Defense vs #1 Offense on Monday Night.

I thought that that was possible two weeks into the season for these two teams, but I bet no one would guess it would be the Cowboys with the #1 offense.

I would rather it be the #1 SCORING offense :(