#1 Pick Coming Into Focus

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
San Fran decided to win today so they pretty much are out for the #1 pick. Houston lost so they are in sole possession of the #1 pick.

The current draft order is as follows.

Position/Team/Record/Opp. Winning %

1. Houston 2-13 .531
2. New Orleans 3-12 .522
3. New York Jets 3-11 .522
4. San Francisco 3-12 .545
5. Green Bay 3-11 .545

Green Bay and San Fran are out of the picture now pretty much. If Houston wins next week against San Franciso, it will come down to N.O. and the Jets for #1.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Avery said:
San Fran decided to win today so they pretty much are out for the #1 pick. Houston lost so they are in sole possession of the #1 pick.

The current draft order is as follows.

Position/Team/Record/Opp. Winning %

1. Houston 2-13 .531
2. New Orleans 3-12 .522
3. New York Jets 3-11 .522
4. San Francisco 3-12 .545
5. Green Bay 3-11 .545

Green Bay and San Fran are out of the picture now pretty much. If Houston wins next week against San Franciso, it will come down to N.O. and the Jets for #1.
I really want Houston to win against the 9ers next week to jumble the order.

Prediction, the Jets end up with #1.

NickZepp

Reaction score
If NOLA gets the first pick they will probably go QB. If the Jets get it the other teams get it. Bush is the number 1 pick. Houston could be the wild card and trade the pick.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
How would you like to be a Jets fan? From Curtis Martin straight to Reggie Bush. The Jets ain't a bad team, they just had some season killing injuries. The Jets scoring Bush reminds me of that year the Spurs lost David Robinson, and picked up Tim Duncan.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm just glad we are talking about a top 5 pick next year and the Cowboy are not a part of the conversation. :)

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
Dont know where will be picking but I'll be rooting for as many "skill" position offensive players to go at the top of the draft as possible, cornerbacks for that matter too. Let a top offensive tackle fall to us or LB.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I just didn't want Bush going to San Francisco, or any NFC team for that matter, unless it was, miraculously, to the Cowboys. :D

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
I hope Houston gets the #1 pick since they are a Texas team and wish them to do well except of course when they play the Cowboys. Although that loss against them was very bitter

jbsg02

Reaction score
They will get the first and someone will trade up a few spots to get Leinart or Bush. The Texans could get a very sweet deal, come away with the player they want (D'Brickasaw), and plenty of extra picks or players.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I really want Houston to win against the 9ers next week to jumble the order.

Prediction, the Jets end up with #1.

You really don't want that Hos... it effects us...

I am in the minority as I don't see Leinart as a great NFL QB... so the Jets go #1...

They take Bush... Parcells will then eyeball C.Martin, setting our RB's back...

JMO with your scenario...