1 year, 100th post

lostinomiya

Reaction score
joined this site a year ago and this is my 100th post!

some people have about five million posts i know but i am more of a reader than a poster....just dont know that much about the game really but always want to learn more.

For the record my name is Tom, I live in Tokyo, am from Scotland and have had an attachment to the cowboys since I was a teenager.
Got signed pictures of Tom Landry and Crawford Ker - do you remember him? he had Scottish parents which was enough to prompt a scottish kid to write an inane letter to him and he kindly sorted out the photos - when I was about 13 or 14 I think and have followed them since those days.

anyway, just another nine years to go until 1000!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
lostinomiya;1451395 said:
joined this site a year ago and this is my 100th post!

some people have about five million posts i know but i am more of a reader than a poster....just dont know that much about the game really but always want to learn more.

For the record my name is Tom, I live in Tokyo, am from Scotland and have had an attachment to the cowboys since I was a teenager.
Got signed pictures of Tom Landry and Crawford Ker - do you remember him? he had Scottish parents which was enough to prompt a scottish kid to write an inane letter to him and he kindly sorted out the photos - when I was about 13 or 14 I think and have followed them since those days.

anyway, just another nine years to go until 1000!

Congrats and it's not quantity it's quality :D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
:signmast: Hey, some people here have no problem posting even though they don't know that much about the game.

Congrats and thanks for making this your Cowboy site of choice.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only a 100?

At that rate you'll never catch Hos. :)

or even summerisfunner AKA Bob Sock-it-to-me

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
lostinomiya;1451395 said:
For the record my name is Tom, I live in Tokyo, am from Scotland and have had an attachment to the cowboys since I was a teenager. Got signed pictures of Tom Landry and Crawford Ker - do you remember him? he had Scottish parents which was enough to prompt a scottish kid to write an inane letter to him and he kindly sorted out the photos - when I was about 13 or 14 I think and have followed them since those days.

That's pretty cool about the letter from Ker. You don't forget those moments.

Don't worry about the slow pace. I've been here three years and haven't posted at a much higher rate than you. I post mostly in the offseason and watch the games during the season.