'10 Camaro Pricing

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
I got this from my buddies at camaroz28.com (jasond) who got the word from the camaro team them selfs. Also ordering has begun as of Oct 13th :cool:

2010camaropricing.jpg

Pahrump08_KKper20160.jpg

Route 66

Reaction score
First of all, I would never buy the first run of these things. Second, I would rather spend an extra $6k-$7k and get a base model Vette than the loaded SS which I was considering.

the kid 05

Reaction score
Rowdy;2337514 said:
First of all, I would never buy the first run of these things. Second, I would rather spend an extra $6k-$7k and get a base model Vette than the loaded SS which I was considering.

If i can come up with the loot i will but with school and debt i doubt i will. Can't really go wrong with either Vette or Camaro but if you go vette why not zo6?

Route 66

Reaction score
the kid 05;2337525 said:
If i can come up with the loot i will but with school and debt i doubt i will. Can't really go wrong with either Vette or Camaro but if you go vette why not zo6?

Z06 is a little too steep for my pocketbook for the next 5 years. I can get the new Vette though with the 2LT, exhaust and Z51 for 46k. I was also looking at the GXP coming out to replace my current GXP since there is a noticeable increase in power.

the kid 05

Reaction score
Rowdy;2337646 said:
Z06 is a little too steep for my pocketbook for the next 5 years. I can get the new Vette though with the 2LT, exhaust and Z51 for 46k. I was also looking at the GXP coming out to replace my current GXP since there is a noticeable increase in power.

which gxp? g6 or grand prix?

Route 66

Reaction score
the kid 05;2337738 said:
which gxp? g6 or grand prix?

I have the current GP GXP with the 5.3. I like it but the power is only "brisk" in that car. 0-60 5.7 needs to be below 5 seconds.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Ordered a Challenger tonight. Had anticipated getting a Camaro originally, but once I saw the Challenger in person and saw that there was a v8 that wasn't $40,000 base price, the Camaro didn't have a prayer. The Challenger just looks so much better. And I really like the Camaro too, much better than my current Mustang. I'm even bypassing the GM discount I am eligible for to get the Challenger instead.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2341348 said:
Ordered a Challenger tonight. Had anticipated getting a Camaro originally, but once I saw the Challenger in person and saw that there was a v8 that wasn't $40,000 base price, the Camaro didn't have a prayer. The Challenger just looks so much better. And I really like the Camaro too, much better than my current Mustang. I'm even bypassing the GM discount I am eligible for to get the Challenger instead.

Agreed. We have a new Challenger on the floor here at my dealership. It is black and a local painter did a special pain job on it. It has a great flame job on both sides.

The car looks SICK.

the kid 05

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2341348 said:

I have no doubt you made the right choice...in getting rid of the rustang ;). all jokes aside the only "bone" i have to pick about the challenger is its the same engine/tranny as the charger they could have at least given it a beefer stronger engine but still a top notch car

Kevinicus

Reaction score
the kid 05;2343105 said:
I have no doubt you made the right choice...in getting rid of the rustang ;). all jokes aside the only "bone" i have to pick about the challenger is its the same engine/tranny as the charger they could have at least given it a beefer stronger engine but still a top notch car

Well the SRT still has more HP than the Camaro, but that ones a bit too much for me.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Dallas;2343034 said:
Agreed. We have a new Challenger on the floor here at my dealership. It is black and a local painter did a special pain job on it. It has a great flame job on both sides.

The car looks SICK.

what color flames? pictures??

I was so tempted to get black because it just looks amazing, but black gets dirty way too easy and I work in a cave so it would be even worse. Went with Silver.

Found out I was lucky too as they were able to change an order that they were already getting to match what I wanted. So instead of them making a new order from scratch and me waiting 2 months or so, the car should be built here in the next few days.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2344131 said:
what color flames? pictures??

I was so tempted to get black because it just looks amazing, but black gets dirty way too easy and I work in a cave so it would be even worse. Went with Silver.

Found out I was lucky too as they were able to change an order that they were already getting to match what I wanted. So instead of them making a new order from scratch and me waiting 2 months or so, the car should be built here in the next few days.

Ill see if I can swing by the dealership otw home from work. There is a GORGEOUS Berry/Wine colored Viper right next to it.

I would still take the Challenger though. I love the car.

Congratulations. I might trade my 300c in for one this summer. We shall see. I love my 300 though. :)

the kid 05

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2344126 said:
Well the SRT still has more HP than the Camaro, but that ones a bit too much for me.

3 more hp ;)

butt 4,140 (that slapstick bs) lbs with fully i.r.s. (challenger) compared to 3,860 (manual) lbs with fully i.r.s. (camaro ss) ;) difference of 280 lbs which adds to be alot

(found this pic while searching for weight :eek::cool:)

SRT8.jpg