10 coolest cars on film

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack;2016878 said:
Except that McQueen barely actually "Drove it".

Steve could walk...he was that bad. Besides you can't have a cool car list without a mustang...even if you are a mopar guy.

Maybe you would prefer the mustang from gone in 60 seconds?

000945.1-lg.jpg

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2016880 said:
Steve could walk...he was that bad. Besides you can't have a cool car list without a mustang...even if you are a mopar guy.

Maybe you would prefer the mustang from gone in 60 seconds?

000945.1-lg.jpg

I didn't say that stang didn't belong on the list...

Just that the Charger deserves it more. And as far as mustangs, I'll take Eleanor over the Bullit Mustang.

Edit: Exactly, I'd love to have one of those bad boys.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack;2016882 said:
I didn't say that stang didn't belong on the list...

Just that the Charger deserves it more. And as far as mustangs, I'll take Eleanor over the Bullit Mustang.

Edit: Exactly, I'd love to have one of those bad boys.

I saw a show once where you can buy those cars. They make them for you just like eleanor. Quite expensive of course but still those are some sharp cars.

Now...for me, I just want a new camaro if they ever come out. It MIGHT be in my price range, probably not, but since I had a 68 back when I was a teenager it holds something special for me.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2016887 said:
I saw a show once where you can buy those cars. They make them for you just like eleanor. Quite expensive of course but still those are some sharp cars.

Now...for me, I just want a new camaro if they ever come out. It MIGHT be in my price range, probably not, but since I had a 68 back when I was a teenager it holds something special for me.

The place that makes them is in Dallas. It's called Unique Performance. They specialize in making Eleanor clones, but they also do other stuff.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Aint got nothin on my bad boy

Electric_Scooter.jpg

And I can fit 2 chicks at 1 time on it

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
tomson75;2016764 said:
The Coyote. Is that the car from "Hardcastle and McCormic"?

Yes

When I was a kid I just knew that I would one day drive the Coyote on my way to fly Airwolf around.

:lmao2: