10 inch tablet running Windows compatible OS

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Looking for a tablet. Is there a tablet that runs Windows? Need to interface with some banks in China and they take an encrypted USB flashdrive with Windows to work. Found out an Excite won't work as it won't power the flashdrive.

Anyone know of a tablet that might work?

kmp77

Reaction score
jobberone;4684078 said:
Looking for a tablet. Is there a tablet that runs Windows? Need to interface with some banks in China and they take an encrypted USB flashdrive with Windows to work. Found out an Excite won't work as it won't power the flashdrive.

Anyone know of a tablet that might work?

The new Windows 8 tablets will come out in October. There are a few Windows 7 tablets out now. I've used this one at work....

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Serie...qid=1345868693&sr=8-3&keywords=windows+tablet

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I have some clients that have purchased the Microsoft Open License...

They said to steer clear of Windows 8 as it is a joke...

They said you need a tablet to work it right... and those with tablets will appreciate Apple more...

I don't currently own an iPad (my wife does and I don't get use it), so I have no dogs in this fight... Sam may have another opinion...

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
trickblue;4684108 said:
I have some clients that have purchased the Microsoft Open License...

They said to steer clear of Windows 8 as it is a joke...

They said you need a tablet to work it right... and those with tablets will appreciate Apple more...

I don't currently own an iPad (my wife does and I don't get use it), so I have no dogs in this fight... Sam may have another opinion...

windows 8 is trying to be traditional and current.

i don't need all windows can do.

andoid sucks.

we got a hard road ahead.