Video: 10 keys to victories Dallas Cowboys vs Carolina Panthers

Blackthorn

Reaction score

The key to victories Dallas Cowboys vs the Carolina Panthers

• The D-line rotation must apply pressure to Cam Newton on each and every play. D-Law, Taco, Crawford, Collins and Gregory must get Cam frustrated. The Panthers’ O-line are not looking too good.
  • The D-line has to protect their gaps or Cam will take flight.
  • The LBs have to play with their eyes on a swivel to take away Cam’s check down targets and to keep Cam from running.
  • I think the three nickel DBs are going to shock the league that they are the best. Chido, Jones and Brown have athletic prowess and a high football IQ.
  • Jaylon Smith running sideline to sideline. (get ready!!!)

This defense has surprised me at how fast they are and their improved technique on tackling will create turnovers. I also think the starting DBs and Lbs are locating the ball better when a pass is thrown. The DBs playing press coverage will be a nightmare for cam if the D-line can apply the pressure.

The Offense
  • Feed Zeke.
  • Let the O-line dictate their will on the Panthers defense.
  • The O-line must nail their blocks on the second level. Luke Kuechly has to be accounted for on each and every play.
  • Control the Time-of-Possession
  • Spread the ball around. Dak is a beast when he does not force the ball.

Hadenough

Reaction score
One of the concerns with this game is the Panthers defense hasnt allowed a 100 yard rusher in the last 20 games. They are a good defense and I think Zeke will have trouble running but could have success catching screens and passes. Dak will need to play well and hit his WRs. That being said the Carolina offense is pretty stacked and has a good RB. These teams are equal but this game falls right into the catagory of Garrett facing equal talent and then it becomes a chess game that Garrett always loses. I have the Cowboys losing a close defensive battle. 20-13

Blackthorn

Reaction score
One of the concerns with this game is the Panthers defense hasnt allowed a 100 yard rusher in the last 20 games. They are a good defense and I think Zeke will have trouble running but could have success catching screens and passes. Dak will need to play well and hit his WRs. That being said the Carolina offense is pretty stacked and has a good RB. These teams are equal but this game falls right into the category of Garrett facing equal talent and then it becomes a chess game that Garrett always loses. I have the Cowboys losing a close defensive battle. 20-13
I think this defense will surprise everyone. I get how good Carolina is. It is known that Cam does not prepare well and the speed of the defense will make him inconstant. His first instinct is to tuck and run. The second level with J Smith is the key to stopping this. The DBs are fast and I think the front 4 will make Cam miserable. He will be sulking after his first few possessions.

The Offense just has to stick to the game plan. Grind out long sustained drives and come away with touchdowns.. I also expect Tavon will have a monster game. He has the chip on his shoulder. He will break of at least one 40 yard play from a jet sweep or dump off.

CCBoy

Reaction score
(laughing to self) Now, I was coached on this answer: Get Garrett laughing and keep him laughing, especially clapping.:)

CCBoy

Reaction score
I think this defense will surprise everyone. I get how good Carolina is. It is known that Cam does not prepare well and the speed of the defense will make him inconstant. His first instinct is to tuck and run. The second level with J Smith is the key to stopping this. The DBs are fast and I think the front 4 will make Cam miserable. He will be sulking after his first few possessions.

The Offense just has to stick to the game plan. Grind out long sustained drives and come away with touchdowns.. I also expect Tavon will have a monster game. He has the chip on his shoulder. He will break of at least one 40 yard play from a jet sweep or dump off.

Against a team that is known for run defense, impose it's will through the length of this game.

CCBoy

Reaction score
One of the concerns with this game is the Panthers defense hasnt allowed a 100 yard rusher in the last 20 games. They are a good defense and I think Zeke will have trouble running but could have success catching screens and passes. Dak will need to play well and hit his WRs. That being said the Carolina offense is pretty stacked and has a good RB. These teams are equal but this game falls right into the catagory of Garrett facing equal talent and then it becomes a chess game that Garrett always loses. I have the Cowboys losing a close defensive battle. 20-13

I think that Dallas is good for three touchdowns. We'll see how their offense does...just ask the liquor store guy.

CCBoy

Reaction score

• The D-line rotation must apply pressure to Cam Newton on each and every play. D-Law, Taco, Crawford, Collins and Gregory must get Cam frustrated. The Panthers’ O-line are not looking too good.
  • The LBs have to play with their eyes on a swivel to take away Cam’s check down targets and to keep Cam from running.
  • I think the three nickel DBs are going to shock the league that they are the best. Chido, Jones and Brown have athletic prowess and a high football IQ.

This defense has surprised me at how fast they are and their improved technique on tackling will create turnovers. I also think the starting DBs and Lbs are locating the ball better when a pass is thrown. The DBs playing press coverage will be a nightmare for cam if the D-line can apply the pressure.

The Offense
  • Feed Zeke.
  • The O-line must nail their blocks on the second level. Luke Kuechly has to be accounted for on each and every play.

I think that Sean Lee keeps the defenses' heads alert and in the game...

Hadenough

Reaction score
I think that Dallas is good for three touchdowns. We'll see how their offense does...just ask the liquor store guy.
I would like to think that! But I dont trust this offense against good defensive teams.

Swanny

Reaction score

The Offense
  • Feed Zeke.

The key to winning EVERY game
- stay positive in the turnover ratio
- feed Zeke
- pressure the QB
- score more points than the other team

Juggernaut

Reaction score
(laughing to self) Now, I was coached on this answer: Get Garrett laughing and keep him laughing, especially clapping.:)
X1CZU70.gif