10 Most Bizarre People on Earth

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
article said:
Icke - He dresses only in turquoise and sustains that the world was ruled by a secret group called "The Elite": a race of reptilian humanoids, known in ancient times as the Babylonian Brotherhood, and that many prominent people are descended from them, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, and Kris Kristofferson.

Kris Kristofferson? :laugh2:

:huh:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1731417 said:
wow. I'm shocked I'm not on it. :D

I was thinking much the same thing, that list should be at least half comprised of regulars from this board...

In fact, we should come up with a 10 Most Bizarre Posters from CowboysZone list... I propose we include legends from the past who might not be among us any more:

1-- SilverBear... I DEMAND top billing, and I think I've earned it...

2-- Nors

3-- Hostile

4-- SilverBear :D

5-- BrainPaint

6-- YeagerMeister

7-- TrickBlue

8-- PhiloBeddoe

9-- cbz40

10-- TheProphet

10b) SilverBear... :D :D

Suggested revisions are welcomed... unless you just wanna list SilverBear in all 10 slots, show some imagination... :laugh2:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
silverbear;1731919 said:
I was thinking much the same thing, that list should be at least half comprised of regulars from this board...

In fact, we should come up with a 10 Most Bizarre Posters from CowboysZone list... I propose we include legends from the past who might not be among us any more:

2-- Nors

3-- Hostile

5-- BrainPaint

6-- YeagerMeister

7-- TrickBlue

8-- PhiloBeddoe

9-- cbz40

10-- TheProphet

Suggested revisions are welcomed... unless you just wanna list SilverBear in all 10 slots, show some imagination... :laugh2:

eduncan. nuff said.

talon's dialoging deserves some merit as well.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
tomson75;1731977 said:
eduncan. nuff said.

He should definitely be on the list... good call...

Now, to figure out where he should fit in the Pantheon of Loons (hereafter referred to as the POL)...

talon's dialoging deserves some merit as well.

Disqualified because he's an Iggles fan... amongst that subspecies, he's practically NORMAL... :D

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
silverbear;1731919 said:

2-- Nors

3-- Hostile

5-- BrainPaint

6-- YeagerMeister

7-- TrickBlue

8-- PhiloBeddoe

9-- cbz40

10-- TheProphet

How is Hostile #3, he is one of the more normal people on here. I think Rack definitely needs to be on your list. :) An in regards to the most annoying people, I know I deserve a mention