10 Philly Weather Update!

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
10 DAY FORCAST FOR 19145:

Sat: high 54/low 44, 30% chance of showers, wind 10 mph
Sun: high 54/low 31, 40% chance of showers, wind 12 mph
Mon: high 40/low 31, 0% chance of showers, wind 11 mph

In know a lot can change in a weather forecast over 6 days, but this is a significant upgrade in yesterdays Dec28th forecast!

As I type this on Dec 22nd, its 24 degrees and windy! Feels like single digits out their today.
Average temp for Philly in Late Dec is mid 30's.

We may be getting a serious break here, the 4:15pm game start could easily be in the high 40's! If the wind stays down this will be HUGE!

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Let's hope our QB takes advantage of better weather conditions earlier in the game.

slotshot

Reaction score
It was much colder by about half-time...I really have to grit my teeth when watching Romo play in the cold.

Kevlee06

Reaction score
Yeah today is the only day its supposed to be really cold out here this week. Every other day should be around normal. And we'll most likely get the rain out of the way on Wednesday. Weather should not be much of an issue Sunday.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
the weather shouldnt be an issue.

It was 32 in the stadium saturday night.

So weather shouldnt be a factor unless it is raining or sleeting all game.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don Corleone;2518367 said:
Let's hope our QB takes advantage of better weather conditions earlier in the game.
Early game performance is the key. I get sick of the Cowboys playing like crap early, then waking up once they're in a dog fight. They need to play 4 quarters from start to finish. That's everybody, not just Romo.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Now that it's fairly certain we're looking at moderate temperatures, my only concern is the wind.

The Linc is a real wind tunnel. Don't know why, but it is. Come late Nov into Jan, the wind is always stronger than the forecast for the area. That's why I'm hoping for a single digit forecast.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Weather won't be a factor we played a decent game in Pitt. with pretty cold weather. The key is the O-Line and just how badly Romo's thumb and back are affecting his play.