10 points!!

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
i know its just preseason but i think the cowboys depth on defense is really showing after two games. they have only given up 10 points as a team. i think the second best is the giants at 16. all the rest are in the in the 30, 40 and 50 point range. as parcells put it, we have alot of back up players on d who can start on this team....just thought i throw this info out here in the zone....:starspin

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
cowboys#1 said:
i know its just preseason but i think the cowboys depth on defense is really showing after two games. they have only given up 10 points as a team. i think the second best is the giants at 16. all the rest are in the in the 30, 40 and 50 point range. as parcells put it, we have alot of back up players on d who can start on this team....just thought i throw this info out here in the zone....:starspin
I would just add that 7 of those points were from a short field after a turnover. I don't think there is any way that NO would have taken it down the field on us.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
JackMagist said:
I would just add that 7 of those points were from a short field after a turnover. I don't think there is any way that NO would have taken it down the field on us.
did you see how d ware just shook his head at bush when he cought him outside....the d is so fast this year.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboys#1 said:
did you see how d ware just shook his head at bush when he cought him outside....the d is so fast this year.

Ware should have a monster year. I just want to see a consistent pass rush across the board. I've seen flashes, but I'm still not confident they will rush the passer game in and game out. That needs to happen.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
JackMagist said:

In fairness, the Saints went for it on a 4th down inside the red Zone at the end of the first half and fumbled it. IIRC they also went for a 4th down later in the game. That would have been 6 more points in a regular season game.

proline

Reaction score
cowboys#1 said:

I loved that! Ware is starting to show some personality and ATTITUDE!

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
cowboys#1 said:

and 7 of the 10 came with a short field after a fumble