Twitter: 10 years ago when Dez did Darius Slay dirty in Det vs Lions game

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well hopefully we have bland get an interception and then CD lamb gets one of those tomorrow night!

Last edited:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I miss those Dez end zone fade routes. I still think that he could have contributed that to an offense before hanging it up.
I don't. His legs just left him because of injuries, so he couldn't go up and win the ball.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I got frustrated by Dez's lack of mental growth as his career progressed BUT when you watch him play there is no doubt he was a top flight athlete & competitor who gave you everything he had physically. Man made a lot of plays for this team.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I miss those Dez end zone fade routes. I still think that he could have contributed that to an offense before hanging it up.
This isn't to start another thread about "that" but the young QB wasn't skilled enough nor willing to put the ball into those kind of windows. Could have gotten some more out of him but Dez was fading.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Nice play, but they lost the game 31-30. That season was also the 3rd straight 8-8 season, compliments of Jason Garrett.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Nice play, but they lost the game 31-30. That season was also the 3rd straight 8-8 season, compliments of Jason Garrett.
Not Garretts fault. I mean the players could have just stopped Megatron. All ya gotta do is beat the guy across from you right? :muttley: