theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
It would be really nice if people would stop questioning whether he is for real. Obviously he is.

canters

Reaction score
Big relief to see him play well. I was afraid a shaky OL and poor D would kill his confidence and development.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
theogt;1237626 said:
It would be really nice if people would stop questioning whether he is for real. Obviously he is.

22/29 for 278. that's better than 10 yards per completion.

He sucks, bring Bledsoe back. :D

stag hunter

Hater
Reaction score
Great game by all accounts, but once again we are forced to temper our enthusiasm by remembering that we faced the NFL's 31st ranked pass defense

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Tony was wonderful again tonight. Came back from a few batted passes and miscues - didn't have a run game throughout - but threw some magificent passes (that sideliner to TG was the best sidelines pass I've seen him throw to date), and overall managed the game very well.

Great game, kid!

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
ok watching his press conference or whatever is his nose to lip swollen or did I just never notice its wierd lookin?

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
stag hunter;1237664 said:
Great game by all accounts, but once again we are forced to temper our enthusiasm by remembering that we faced the NFL's 31st ranked pass defense

Well, you could see that the Falcons were FIRED UP for this game. They didn't play much like the 31st ranked pass D.

alancdc

Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;1237649 said:
22/29 for 278. that's better than 10 yards per completion.

He sucks, bring Bledsoe back. :D

Indeed, he obviously can't be an effective QB in the pocket, and since he wasn't drafted we have to use a first round pick on a QB of the future. We need more than just a situational QB. Gotta get Bledsoe back in there ASAP if we have any chance to lose our last 2.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Sportscenter is calling their Cowboys/Falcons segment, "How Tony Romo got his groove back."

Pretty funny.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
DBoys;1238318 said:
Where is the guy CowboysBlog?

Hiding I suppose
It's quite the coincidence that of Romo's 8 games played he's had only one bad game and the only time that guy's showed up is after that one bad game.

I'm sure Romo will have 3-4 bad games every year for the next 7+ years and you'll see CowboyBlog showing up to claim he sucks.