12 and 4

rgcowboys

Reaction score
That will be our record. We lost to the Commanders, but we beat the Packers. After 4 weeks played, what record did you predict at this time. Mine was 3-1.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
rgcowboys;2298672 said:
That will be our record. We lost to the Commanders, but we beat the Packers. After 4 weeks played, what record did you predict at this time. Mine was 4-1.

how'd you predict a 4-1 record after 4 weeks of play??? I predicted 4-0 we should be 4-0 but w.e. I predicted 14-2 + for the end of the season.

Boysboy

Reaction score
rgcowboys;2298672 said:
That will be our record. We lost to the Commanders, but we beat the Packers. After 4 weeks played, what record did you predict at this time. Mine was 4-1.

Like I said in another thread-I was staring at the possibility of a 1-3 start when I saw the schedule last Spring. No, didn't think it would happen for certain, but nonetheless a ROUGH start to the season. Last year, we had it easy to start the season(Giants when they were still learning a new D scheme, lowly Miami, Chicago w/ Grossman on his last thread, and the Rams w/ broken ribs Bulger and a rookie RB from Rutgers).

Like I said-I'm thrilled we got through this month unscathed, even though the media wants you to believe otherwise.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
rgcowboys;2298672 said:
That will be our record. We lost to the Commanders, but we beat the Packers. After 4 weeks played, what record did you predict at this time. Mine was 3-1.

After watching how last year unfolded from beginning TO END.

I cant see what this thread does whatsoever.

It is MOST CERTAINLY NOT ABOUT better record or HFA. You could make an argument that this team plays better on the road.

You may want to consider 10-6 and all the playoff games on the road.

Jerry will have to get over hosting any playoff games.

Its all about the blinky.
See sig

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I figured that 12-4 would be a great season for us and as I said the other day if we wind up winning 3 out of every 4 then I'd be thrilled, at least if it went 3 wins and a loss cause that would allow us to beat the Giants both time and the Skins the second time around and would make our only other division loss to Philly on the final weekend and, hopefully, if it worked out for us we wouldn't need to win that game to win the division or get the first round bye. Cause, just for the fun of it, I figured if we went 12-4, with the final game lost in the regular season, and still won the division and had a first round bye that would give us our 3-0 streak being all we needed to win it all.

lol

Way out there, I know, but if it shook out that way I wouldn't be unhappy at all.

Of course if we don't lose again until we're about 11-1 I'd be pretty darn thrilled as well. :)