14-13 loss to skins

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
is what yesterday's game reminded me of.

we dominated the Giants and lost, just as we dominated the Skins that night and lost.

i hate knowing that we outplayed the other team only to get outplayed where it matters most, on the scoreboard.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Biggems;1905215 said:

we dominated the Giants and lost, just as we dominated the Skins that night and lost.

i hate knowing that we outplayed the other team only to get outplayed where it matters most, on the scoreboard.
Like a sucker punch to the groin.

OldButDeadly

Bill's Waterboy
Reaction score
Biggems;1905215 said:

Playing that grind it out football limits your chances and puts more of an emphasis on making the most of a few chances...

I personally like the ROMO GUN-O offense....it was strange watching that 21 or 22 play drive to me....

Kevin

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
OldButDeadly;1905275 said:
Playing that grind it out football limits your chances and puts more of an emphasis on making the most of a few chances...

I personally like the ROMO GUN-O offense....it was strange watching that 21 or 22 play drive to me....

Kevin
I feel the same.

Especially when we took 10 minutes to score, and it only took the Giants 40 seconds to tie the game after that.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;1905470 said:
I feel the same.

Especially when we took 10 minutes to score, and it only took the Giants 40 seconds to tie the game after that.
Yeah, I knew that was going to be a HUGE factor. :(