1978 Season Now Online for Download

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
I've just added the collection of 1978 games. I'll have 1979 up soon. Just click on my signature to visit the source.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Well, let's see: that was 32 years ago, which, coincidentally, is the same amount of time it takes to download one of your games. :D

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;3311443 said:
Well, let's see: that was 32 years ago, which, coincidentally, is the same amount of time it takes to download one of your games. :D

Dude. It's a new torrent site which requires seeders to populate the torrents. One or two seeds is going to take 24 to 48 hours depending on your connection speed. As more people discover the site, the seeders will increase along with the DL times.

canters

Reaction score
bbgun;3311443 said:

I am finding it takes around 10-16 hrs to download a game. It is worth it to me to see Landry prowl the sidelines, Lilly and Andrie punish QBs, etc.

BTW, I did not realize that Craig Morton choked so badly in big games. Roger was a much better QB just based on the old games.