Twitter: 1st & 10: Micah Parsons

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lots of nicknames for Parsons.

She did a much better job this time than she did with Randy. They were razzing each other, but I think she got a little lit up when he said he might have to spike up her age a little more. lol

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I mean when you think about it Parson's is kinda like Waterboy......
kUwGVp.gif

Coach Klein:
Bobby, can you do that for me every game?

Bobby Boucher:
Coach, not only will I do it for you, I... I... I... yes, yes, I'll do it for you.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Lots of nicknames for Parsons.

LOL what a funny interview. Parsons is actually pretty articulate and funny. He also has really good answers. Love it when he was busting on her about notching up her age a bit....so funny.

Reactions: BAT

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
He may be a Pro Bowl rookie. That's how he is playing like Zack Martin in his first season. Another great pick from the draft, coming at us sideways, has been productive.
LVE was a pro bowl rookie linebacker. Imagine us having two of those. That’s a bright future

Reactions: BAT

superonyx

Reaction score
I like that he didn't have to think about the choice of a SB ring or multiple Pro-Bowls like Gregory had to. Randy finally came to his senses and chose a SB ring but it took him about 5-7 seconds. I love Micah's competitiveness.

I have a feeling after reading that Micah draws inspiration from Michael Jordan calling out his teammates for poor play, he might have been the reason why they dumped Jaylon and Randy playing pissed off. Micah might have pulled a Singletary who doesn't want to play with players who thinks it's about them. We all know Jerry has an open door policy with his players. DLaw better bring it when he comes back.
In other words he is quicker at lying than Randy was.
5-7 probowls gets a man 100m, plenty of guys selling insurance just above broke latch on to a team and have a SB ring.
May not be what the fans want to hear but come on man. Anyone would take the 5-7 probowls and the money, future opportunities that come with that over just a ring.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
In other words he is quicker at lying than Randy was.
5-7 probowls gets a man 100m, plenty of guys selling insurance just above broke latch on to a team and have a SB ring.
May not be what the fans want to hear but come on man. Anyone would take the 5-7 probowls and the money, future opportunities that come with that over just a ring.

So what you're saying is every player in the NFL is greedy, playing for money first and SB win second? Sorry man, I'm not buying it. Every player is not like Albert Haynesworth. I get the point you're trying to make but there's still some old school players in the NFL who wants to win first and get rich second. I think Micah is one of those.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So what you're saying is every player in the NFL is greedy, playing for money first and SB win second? Sorry man, I'm not buying it. Every player is not like Albert Haynesworth. I get the point you're trying to make but there's still some old school players in the NFL who wants to win first and get rich second. I think Micah is one of those.
I don't pretend to know the minds of these guys, but I hope you're right. Also, I don't know how much they equate the Pro Bowl to making money. I think they know the money is given to those who are needed, regardless of awards or popularity.