1st & 2nd round picks

RoY WiLL!@MS F@N

Reaction score
I say we draft manny lawson for our 1st round pick unless winston justice falls down all the way to 18 ..........and our 2nd round pick should be sinorice moss or darnell bing ..................wat do u guys think

Derinyar

Reaction score
RoY WiLL!@MS F@N said:
I say we draft manny lawson for our 1st round pick unless winston justice falls down all the way to 18 ..........and our 2nd round pick should be sinorice moss or darnell bing ..................wat do u guys think
The first round picks make sense. The second round picks don't do much for me.

superpunk

Reaction score
Oooohhh....fantastic. New perspective on what we should do with our draft picks...Is it saturday yet? I'm thirsty....

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
RoY WiLL!@MS F@N said:

I think you went through too much trouble bolding and changing your font type just to hurt a few sets of eyeballs.

superpunk

Reaction score
Rack said:
I think you went through too much trouble bolding and changing your font type just to hurt a few sets of eyeballs.

LOL....odd fonts and bold text make us all cranky.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
In the second round, I don't think we'll go defense.

It would be my day if we got

1. Manny Lawson OLB (IF he gained wait, if not, Carpenter)
2. Davin Joseph OG
3. Andrew Whitworth OT

I would be very happy with that day

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Is there fiber in Oatmeal cakes?

Cuz I just had one of those, and now I think I'm pregnant.

Its not the fiber in the oatmeal cakes that get you pregnant... its the cream fillin'.

Or so they say...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
Its not the fiber in the oatmeal cakes that get you pregnant... its the cream fillin'.

Or so they say...

NASTY!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:

Or so they say...
:lmao2:

That is wrong on so many levels. And so right at the same time.

superpunk

Reaction score
AsthmaField said:

Or so they say...

ewwww..... THOSE ARE JUST BRINE SHRIMP!!!!!!

607_img_16.jpg

tyke1doe

Reaction score
What is this? A romper room class?
Children, just discovering the amusement in double entendres.
Sigh.

Dat Dude

Benched
Reaction score
Darnell Bing is a taller (almost 6'3) Roy Williams. Would be a nice pick if we didnt have a strong saftey on roster. Bing will be an impact starter once he develops/matures.

Sinorce would be great in the second, but I think he will be gone by then when we pick.

I like Manny also, but believe that while Manny has more potential , Carpenter would be an immediate starter with immediate impact. Since Bills has a 25% chance of coming back next year , it has to be assumed that I starter will be drafted unless Justice or Ngata falls.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
tyke1doe said:
discovering the amusement in double entendres.

I dated a girl once that was into that... I couldn't handle it though so it didn't work out.

superpunk

Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
I dated a girl once that was into that... I couldn't handle it though so it didn't work out.

lmao!!!!!!!! Way to battle back against the wet blanket, mocking our sophmoric humor!:lmao2: