1st and 10, Seahawks break long run play

Smith22

Reaction score
Watched the replay on Tivo. Roy is in the box, right of the TV, he moves over to the middle when the play gets going, hits no one at all, and Alexander attacks the spot vacated by Roy. I've been a big Roy supporter, and I don't think we use him the best possible way, but he was BAD last night and has been invisible for the last 6 games or so, if not more.......

locked&loaded

Reaction score
hes slow as mud and not getting big hits anymore, i would not miss hiim if he was gone next year.

Smith22

Reaction score
To clarify, this was the 1st play at the goalline, after the botched FG disaster.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Smith22;1297188 said:
To clarify, this was the 1st play at the goalline, after the botched FG disaster.

believe me i remember. i thought maybe we could stop them irght at the goalline. the whoel team was just deflated so i guess you cant soley blame roy. but he has been playing badddddd.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I was more angry about this play than I was about the botched snap.

The botched snap was a fluke.

This garbage wasn't. We've seen it all year.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
You can't quit playing here.....a safety wins the game.....a stop gets the ball back with another chance to win. :mad:

Smith22

Reaction score
3 and out and we get the ball at the 40 probably, maybe the 50.

spindoc

Reaction score
What can Dallas realistically do with Roy? I would have no problem with Roy being switched to LB or traded (if anyone wants him), but Dallas won't cut him so we either change the defensive scheme or we watch Roy get burned all year again next year. I'm not very hopeful. Please someone give me some hope for a better defense next year. I'm not sure I can watch the Bradie James/Roy Williams pass coverage show anymore.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Roy has been getting exposed all season, the guys see it in the film room way more than we do. Its no secret hes average.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Smith22;1297181 said:
Watched the replay on Tivo. Roy is in the box, right of the TV, he moves over to the middle when the play gets going, hits no one at all, and Alexander attacks the spot vacated by Roy. I've been a big Roy supporter, and I don't think we use him the best possible way, but he was BAD last night and has been invisible for the last 6 games or so, if not more.......
With the lead they run the ball up the middle for twenty yards and we through the ball and fumble it out of the endzone. Which one of these teams is coached by Parcells?

RxMan

Reaction score
Roy was trying to get lucky and shoot a gap and get Alexander for a loss. A desparate move that got them burned. Simple as that.