1st game for Tank, what do you think?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Good to see him out on the field. He had 3 tackles and a sack in the game. what do you guys think of his 1st outing of the season?

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Not bad for first outing and as he plays more games to get acclimated with team and improve his game condition, he should be better. Definitely a good addition for us.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I posted elsewhere that it is no coincidence that we had the most sacks in one game with Tank finally in the lineup. I'm not sure he's in football shape yet. His midsection looks a little pudgy, but he defintely is an asset to this defense and will continue to improve and gel with his new teammates. With Canty, Spears, Ratliff and Hatcher making more and more plays, this D line is really turning into something special.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I loved the spin move he pulled off to get his 1st sack as a Cowboy.

Any depth on the d-line is a plus and an extra bonus when a guy like that can make the moves he made.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
He definitely needs some work, but he's got 7 more games to get that before the games really matter.

Smith22

Reaction score
Considering how long it has been since he last played, I thought he played pretty well. I just hope he has learned from the past and stays out of trouble. This defense could really come up huge in the playoffs with a healthy Henry and Tank in actual game shape.

khiladi

Reaction score
He eats up double-teams constantly, which is a major-plus. The guy is huge, and it is a definite change-up from Ratliff, considering the size difference.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
He needs a lot of work, especially in run defense. Pretty explosive which was nice to see since I don't believe he's in game shape just yet.

YAKUZA

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1760643 said:
Good to see him out on the field. He had 3 tackles and a sack in the game. what do you guys think of his 1st outing of the season?
I'd call it a successful debut. I definitely think the coaches will look to get him in the game more and more if he keeps it up. Not exactly in game shape, but his sack showed that his instincts have not atrophied. Overall, I'd give him a B+ yesterday.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
He had a bad illegal hands to the face penalty and got pushed around a few times in the running game but overall he played well.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Pro Bowler!

Just kidding, he needs work. He seemed out of sorts in the scheme. It will take a few weeks for him to get comfortable but he can help this defense!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hostile;1760789 said:
I'd call it a successful debut. I definitely think the coaches will look to get him in the game more and more if he keeps it up. Not exactly in game shape, but his sack showed that his instincts have not atrophied. Overall, I'd give him a B+ yesterday.

Given it was his 1st game since the SB I feel the same B+. I think as he regains his legs and endurance he will become a bigger impact player for us. 1st outing though I was impressed.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
i see alot of potential for defense down the road with him in the lineup.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
He exceeded my expectations, and got much more clock than I thought he would

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1760796 said:
Given it was his 1st game since the SB I feel the same B+. I think as he regains his legs and endurance he will become a bigger impact player for us. 1st outing though I was impressed.
I was too, but he didn't make me not miss Fergy. Him and Fergy as the NT lineup with Ratliff back at DE would make me very happy I think.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hostile;1760854 said:
I was too, but he didn't make me not miss Fergy. Him and Fergy as the NT lineup with Ratliff back at DE would make me very happy I think.

I agree. The Combo of Fergy and Tank would look great and help free up Ratliff as more of a pass rusher at DE.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

I think what I saw was.... he was anxious and hungry... to WANT to be a part of something great.

He was a little rusty and still provided results. It can only get better for him in dallas.

Reaction score
I was very happy with his performance & can't wait to see him play after he's truly in game shape. Gotta love how we're getting all the pieces in place for a strong push going into the playoffs.

Here's to hoping Terry can somehow make it back onto the field for the last game or two of the regular season.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

He was rusty.
But he was gooooood!
As he gets more into the flow of things gamewise he will be more of a force.
Ratliff had a good game as well.

Welcome to the team you gun-loving defensive demon!