1st half review?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
can somebody let me know what i missed. just got home from visiting my grandparents and it says theres only a couple seconds left in the half . can anybody give me a quick recap??? thanks.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Anthony Henry playing terribly, D Ware intercepted a pass in the backfield for a TD and forced a fumble, Terrell Owens absolutely abusing D Hall for two TDs, and Julius Jones continuing to be absolutely miserable.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Romo to TO TD x2
Vick long bombs to Roddy White
Our defense still sucks.

Woods

Reaction score
Our Defense is having problems containing the pass.

Vick is looking like a "real" QB against us.

Luckily, Romo and TO have connected twice, and the game is still a tie.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are making Vick look like a All-Pro. Is that painful enough for you?

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
You missed a typical Parcells team down the stretch. If you really want to know watch any big game we played in the last 4 weeks over the last 3 years.

You have also missed one of the worse defenses in the NFL but you can catch that anytime the Cowboys play.

Zman5

Reaction score
Our defense is making their FB look like a probowler.
Someone tell Roy our secondary suck.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
2 weeks in a row. I know we complain about adjustments at half time but over the course of a week we should be able to get something right.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Ayodele may have cost us a 14 point swing and at LEAST 7 points by not covering up the ball when Ware - who is playing phenomenal football tonight - forced a fumble at the Falcons 35 with 4 minutes left in the first half.

Henry and Glenn have been stinking it up again.

Miles Austin took a WICKED hit running back a KO and just bounced back up. I'd have been in the ICU.

Why we don't play MBIII more often is a mystery.

Rivera is getting punished on the o-line...PUNISHED.

We're going to suffer three straight losses if we don't start covering the flats - we're getting KILLED there.

I'm telling you...Ware is one phenomenal athlete. He's all over the field. Easily our best defensive player.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Dont worry You're lucky to not witness our Defense. I'm a Fan but our Secondary is TERRIBLE!..Anthony Henry is a joke, Roy is a libility and Zimmer cant make it more obvious when he wants to bring pressure.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
rivera is getting blown 5 yards into the backfield on EVERY snap. the Romo INT is all on rivera. Henry hasn't been within 10 yards of an opposing receiver all night. and oh yeah, after kearney's 3 TD performance last ,week, Zimmer really learned his leason- this week, the opposing FB only has 2 TD's on swing passes (so far).
only 38 yards rushing in the first half.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
It may be frustration ,but when are we here on this forum going to realize The Boys are a mediocre football team.

I get sucked in to believing here on the forum that we've got a contender and I get all hyped up, just to be let down.

Believe me, I love The Boys and I'll support them. But to believe this year that they have the Team to go all the way or even deep into the playoffs is just not realistic.

They're like an extension of a family. You criticize them for their faults but in the end you still love em no matter what.(sometimes they make it tough ,but you still do).

But Boy can they frustrate you.:banghead:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
GoinForSix;1236703 said:
Anthony Henry playing terribly, D Ware intercepted a pass in the backfield for a TD and forced a fumble, Terrell Owens absolutely abusing D Hall for two TDs, and Julius Jones continuing to be absolutely miserable.

he wasn't miserable last week

spindoc

Reaction score
sandtrapp;1236804 said:
It may be frustration ,but when are we here on this forum going to realize The Boys are a mediocre football team.

I get sucked in to believing here on the forum that we've got a contender and I get all hyped up, just to be let down.

Believe me, I love The Boys and I'll support them. But to believe this year that they have the Team to go all the way or even deep into the playoffs is just not realistic.

They're like an extension of a family. You criticize them for their faults but in the end you still love em no matter what.(sometimes they make it tough ,but you still do).

But Boy can they frustrate you.:banghead:

Nice post.

QT

Reaction score
Worst pass defense in the league. Just aweful.