Twitter: 1st in sacks and 1st in sacks allowed

blueblood70

Reaction score
It says "Sacks Allowed (#1 in NFL)" on the image.

Strange thing to complain about to be honest.
its is tongue twister if read the way it sounds its our OL is giving up the most sacks but truly its the least sacks correct?

J12B

Reaction score
its is tongue twister if read the way it sounds its our OL is giving up the most sacks but truly its the least sacks correct?

If your first in anything stats wise it's a good thing.

NFL always ranks leaders in every category as 1st.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Learn the game and you will understand. The stat is sacks allowed and they’re first.
What evs, dude. People still say the sun rises. But does it? People still call them falling stars, but are they? People still say space is a vacuum, but is it? The point is, if you really want people to understand what you are writing then write it concisely.

EST_1986

Reaction score
What evs, dude. People still say the sun rises. But does it? People still call them falling stars, but are they? People still say space is a vacuum, but is it? The point is, if you really want people to understand what you are writing then write it concisely.
Point is stupid people need stupid explanations?

Reactions: BAT

irishline

Reaction score
And to be honest the image has captioning under the numbers. So it's not confusing, your title is though.

The captioning under the numbers that you say are not confusing is almost extactly the same as the title of the tread though.

It literally says "sacks (#1 in NFL)" and "sacks allowed (#1 in NFL)". So now I am confused how one version confuses you and the other doesn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: BAT

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
The captioning under the numbers that you say are not confusing is almost extactly the same as the title of the tread though.

It literally says "sacks (#1 in NFL)" and "sacks allowed (#1 in NFL)". So now I am confused how one version confuses you and the other doesn't.
Because the captioning gives a number as a reference, but the title doesn't. There was another thread here not long ago that stated the Cowboys offensive line was last in win percentage. Meaning they've given up the most pressure in the whole NFL. The number that goes with the captioning lets us know the number of sacks the offensive line has given up is low. Without that number, and the previous thread of us being last in win percentage, one would think we've given up those most sacks in the NFL. So given the memory of a previous thread and the title not including the number... One would think, before clicking on this thread, that we have given up the most sacks in the NFL.

Look at the number of likes my original post has garnished. I wasn't the only one who memories of the previous thread in my head. So all the OP had to do was add the word "not" to his title to curtail the confusion. Like I said, I wasn't complaining about it I just mentioned it.