1st one...

NeOn_KoWbOy_88

Reaction score
9ia5j9.gif

i tried to make an up and coming picture

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hey...I like it...really well done for a first outing..

Pretty good job on cutting out the figures..

Creative background.

Keep up the good work and welcome to the image dungeon. :)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Hey...I like it...really well done for a first outing..

Pretty good job on cutting out the figures..

Creative background.

Keep up the good work and welcome to the image dungeon. :)
You're so supportive, Juke. :)

I like the concept too, but I think the T-New one could be better. It looks stretched.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
You're so supportive, Juke. :)

I like the concept too, but I think the T-New one could be better. It looks stretched.

Hey...I figure it takes alot to put one's creative arse on the line...I know it from here...I know it from my music...so I always appreciate when someone makes the effort.

Plus I'm just a naturally nice, supportive guy..just ask some of the people I've banned from here. :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For the first one it is very good.

I would make two suggestions however.

One I have to think that the T-New image may have been the last one you added as you missed some stuff around the left side of his helmet and shoulder pad.

After cutting stuff off of multiple images it gets old and sometimes you miss them.

The other suggestion.

I would put the Witten image at the bottom and the Ware image at the top (switch them)....only because the witten image is cut off around the knees and you can hide that better at the bottom of the page.

But still no matter what that is pretty good for a first image.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
For the first one it is very good.

I would make two suggestions however.

One I have to think that the T-New image may have been the last one you added as you missed some stuff around the left side of his helmet and shoulder pad.

After cutting stuff off of multiple images it gets old and sometimes you miss them.

The other suggestion.

I would put the Witten image at the bottom and the Ware image at the top (switch them)....only because the witten image is cut off around the knees and you can hide that better at the bottom of the page.

But still no matter what that is pretty good for a first image.
he probably got tired of cutting out by the time he did newman :p: :D Good job for first time out,and other then newman you did a good job of cutting out,which I think takes time and patience to do right. Keep up the good work :)

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Not bad for your first.

All the advice you need has been given above so I shall leave it at that. :D