1st pre-season game upload?

rojan

Reaction score
I havebeen in Kurdistain for the last 40 days finally seein the family that I had to leave behind because of Sadam, it was great to finally see my uncles and aunts that I havent seen for 14 years..

I really enjoyed my time there but I missed the 1st pre-season game and made it just in time for the Monday nighter last night..

I was wondering if anyone had uploaded it on the net and could give me a link to it.

Thanks alot.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
what about the 2nd one? I missed half the game. Was there a bittorrent or anything posted lately?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
rojan said:
I havebeen in Kurdistain for the last 40 days finally seein the family that I had to leave behind because of Sadam, it was great to finally see my uncles and aunts that I havent seen for 14 years..

I really enjoyed my time there but I missed the 1st pre-season game and made it just in time for the Monday nighter last night..

I was wondering if anyone had uploaded it on the net and could give me a link to it.

Thanks alot.

Glad you made it back safely.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
rojan said:

Thanks alot.
That is a cool story. I hope someone posts a link so you can enjoy. I'll do a search and see if I can find it. But if someone beats me to it, great.

rojan

Reaction score
Hostile said:
That is a cool story. I hope someone posts a link so you can enjoy. I'll do a search and see if I can find it. But if someone beats me to it, great.

Thanks alot man

sf49rh8r

Reaction score
rojan said:

Thanks alot.

Glad you made it back safe and sound.

9R H8R in Paradise...