2 Choice tidbits

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
#1 the draw play on 2nd and 20 with about 5 minutes left you could hear Pierce call out "DRAW! DRAW!" before the play and we still gained 15 yards.

#2 I was too busy celebrating when Choice scored but did anybody notice him making a T and C with his arms like Owens does the T,O thing with his arms?:laugh2:

MONT17

Reaction score
yeah I think TChoice has earned the 'TC' after the last 2 weeks...

Nav22

Reaction score
#1 the draw play on 2nd and 20 with about 5 minutes left you could hear Pierce call out "DRAW! DRAW!" before the play and we still gained 15 yards.
That's pretty interesting. I guess Pierce's teammates have learned to tune the loudmouth out. :D
#2 I was too busy celebrating when Choice scored but did anybody notice him making a T and C with his arms like Owens does the T,O thing with his arms?
Yup, loved it!

Great job by our O (especially Choice) to keep the chains moving on that drive, despite the holding calls on Bennett and Witten.

Probably would've been slightly smarter of Choice to pull a Brian Westbrook and stop at the 1 so Romo could kneel the game away, but I can't blame the kid for getting into the endzone.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I noticed the T and C celebration right away. Did you see Newman do his variation of it on the sideline after his late interception? He did it in front of a smiling TO.

Nav22

Reaction score
Did you see Newman do his variation of it on the sideline after his late interception? He did it in front of a smiling TO.
Yup, noticed that too. Did it after kissing the star. :)

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Nav22;2495120 said:
Yup, noticed that too. Did it after kissing the star. :)

looked like he said he was gonna but didn't know how to make an N to me lol

cowboyz

Reaction score
the kid 05;2495145 said:
looked like he said he was gonna but didn't know how to make an N to me lol
i was wondering if he did the N, saw him do the T, then nothing

sbark

Reaction score
Nav22;2495062 said:
That's pretty interesting. I guess Pierce's teammates have learned to tune the loudmouth out.

His teammates dont respect him unless he's got a gun.........:)

newlander

Reaction score

This is why I think alot of people see some of Emmitt in this kid. He's has a VERY quick first step and hits the hole..........BAM just like Emmitt did. He's got 5-7yds. alot of times before anyone lays a hand on him. Me likey.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
It looked like right before he did the T C, that he looked back for TO.

My kids were cracking up.

T-New is one of the favorites in this family and my son did a T N.....you just do it with one arm pointing down and the other pointed up.....bent at the elbows of course.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I don't like the idea that Pierce could call that draw that easily. What are we doing to allow him to do that?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
jobberone;2498389 said:
I don't like the idea that Pierce could call that draw that easily. What are we doing to allow him to do that?
Without looking at the tape I would guess that Romo was changing the play and since he was in shotgun he figured the draw.

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
jobberone;2498389 said:

Because sometimes we are so predictable, that people in the chat room can call our plays...and that is no joke...

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
ghosttown cowboy;2498443 said:
Because sometimes we are so predictable, that people in the chat room can call our plays...and that is no joke...

Nope not a joke at all. Especially 1st and goal from the shotgun. It was a draw. We ALL called it.

Terence Newman's been my favorite player since we drafted him. Demarcus Ware has tied him in my book though.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Rampage;2494993 said:

#2 I was too busy celebrating when Choice scored but did anybody notice him making a T and C with his arms like Owens does the T,O thing with his arms?:laugh2:
Pierce still thought he was in the club with Plaxico when he was yelling "DRAW! "

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Nav22;2495062 said:
That's pretty interesting. I guess Pierce's teammates have learned to tune the loudmouth out. :DYup, loved it!

Either that or they wear the same kind of hearing aid Flozell does!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y188/thehoofbite/Untitled-1-1.jpg

lonestar6

Reaction score
That's one thing I don't like about our playcalling right now. It seems almost every running play we call is a draw of some sort. If they do play action on most passes (which I think they do), you could almost tell a defense to just play the opposite of what the first move of the offense is.