2 observations and 3 predictions

RS12

Reaction score
This team is not fundamentally sound, I think they are one of the worst tackling teams in the league, every week they miss tackle after tackle, all players on defense.

This team for whatever reason tends to wear down during the course of the game and season. They play their best football early in the game and early in the season. As the Giants proved last year, you want to peak late.

Pedictions:

1) Pacman does not finish the season with the Cowboys. A mentally defective person who clearly does not understand what has been handed to him.

2) The team does not make the playoffs, hope I'm wrong, but they still have all confrence road games left, and I see three losses right there.

3) Wade is as good as gone. As a head coach, he is a mediocre defensive coordinator.

Just one fans opinion.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
RS12;2336547 said:
This team is not fundamentally sound, I think they are one of the worst tackling teams in the league, every week they miss tackle after tackle, all players on defense.

This team for whatever reason tends to wear down during the course of the game and season. They play their best football early in the game and early in the season. As the Giants proved last year, you want to peak late.

Pedictions:

1) Pacman does not finish the season with the Cowboys. A mentally defective person who clearly does not understand what has been handed to him.

2) The team does not make the playoffs, hope I'm wrong, but they still have all confrence road games left, and I see three losses right there.

3) Wade is as good as gone. As a head coach, he is a mediocre defensive coordinator.

Just one fans opinion.

1) I believe you could be right about this one. I've got it about 50/50 right now that he doesn't make it the year for us.

2) I still think we make the playoffs and one of the reasons is that we play better on the road, than at home, so I think we could be 2-1 in those road games with the one loss probably coming in a few weeks while Romo is still out.

3) If we don't win a playoff game I do believe Wade is for sure gone. If we win at least one then I give it about a 60/40 situation of him still being here next year.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
RS12;2336547 said:

Pedictions:

Just one fans opinion.

I think Pac finishes the season with us. He's a moron, but he will finish the season.

We will make the playoffs. I think you're opinion is absurd but you're entitled to it.

Wade will be gone unless we win the Super Bowl.

Boysboy

Reaction score
RS12;2336547 said:

Pedictions:

Just one fans opinion.

No predictions for a TO meltdown?;)

Really though-I can't argue with any of your points. Maybe a really good ***-whooping on Jerrah will make him get his head out of his arse and have him learn his lesson from there.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Rampage;2336806 said:
you will be wrong about #1 and #2

There are ALOT of good teams in the NFC this year. Look at the NFCS. The Bears finally have a QB over the long haul. The Packers, despite their injuries on D, should still be competitive.

It's not like in years past where a mere 9-7 guarantees you a playoff spot.

ddh33

Reaction score
Pacman does finish the year. But he's unlikely to be back next year because he just won't be able to help himself.

The Cowboys will make the playoffs. They even make some noise once there.

Wade Phillips probably does not coach the team next season, unless they make a lot of noise in the postseason.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2336819 said:
There are ALOT of good teams in the NFC this year. Look at the NFCS. The Bears finally have a QB over the long haul. The Packers, despite their injuries on D, should still be competitive.

It's not like in years past where a mere 9-7 guarantees you a playoff spot.
well you can give up but i'm not. I don't hear a fat lady singing

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
jobberone;2336577 said:
You may be right but I'm not writing off the playoffs.

Especially when you see the Commanders lose to the Rams and the Giants lose to the Browns.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2336851 said:
Especially when you see the Commanders lose to the Rams and the Giants lose to the Browns.

Hey I want to come and see you. Aren't you in Hawaii? Put me up for a week or several months.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Rampage;2336844 said:
well you can give up but i'm not. I don't hear a fat lady singing

I didn't say we had no chance.

Was just saying back in '06, despite crashing, burning, and finishing 9-7 at the end, we nonetheless ended up clinching a playoff spot TWO weeks BEFORE the season ended. It had alot to do with being in a very weak NFC.

This year, 10-6 may mean you'll be home for the holidays.

robjgrif

Reaction score
Ya, Wade will be gone. I too won't give up on the playoffs just yet. And as for Adam, I think he will somehow survive the seaons and finish with the cowboys. just IMHO.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
#1. Iffy..you might be right.
#2. I want to say you're wrong.
#3. At this point. Absolutely correct.

MONT17

Reaction score
1)I see the Boys missin the Playoffs its Jerry. I haven't given up.

2)2 more Kick off returns for TDs. How do u fix coverage teams? Easy, Play better players or fire the Teams coach.

3) Romo does a Willis Reed. Comes back after two weeks. Because he was really hurt 3 weeks ago and 2 more weeks of complete rest will do the trick.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
RS12;2336547 said:

Pedictions:

Just one fans opinion.

Right now 70% true.