2 sigs

wood28

Reaction score
well, i just want show you guys my lastest 2 sigs ..... i hope you like it.

nice to lions´s fans xD
http://img440.*************/img440/8105/liontr0.jpg

i think this is unfinish but i love tha colours
http://img384.*************/img384/9537/girlfj6.jpg

critics & comments are welcome :star:

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
wood28;1536208 said:
nop because you can ripme ¬¬ :lmao:
i dont need to rip, i make my own. but i dont copy and paste other peoples sigs from websites, and call them my own either. you could have atleast copied sigs that looked like the same quality as yours. ur sigs are choppy, and havebad contrast. the truth them 2 sigs you couldnt make if you had the psd in front of you. the SNK gave you away, sorry

wood28

Reaction score
LatinMind;1536223 said:
i dont need to rip, i make my own. but i dont copy and paste other peoples sigs from websites, and call them my own either. you could have atleast copied sigs that looked like the same quality as yours. ur sigs are choppy, and havebad contrast. the truth them 2 sigs you couldnt make if you had the psd in front of you. the SNK gave you away, sorry

JA JA don´t be silly my sigs are much better than yours, you are a NOOB so i dont have problem whit that, if i show my PSD´s will be to a ADMIN not to you because you dont now what im do in my work. chekout the media´s archives I am doing signatures and walls here since one year behind so shuut op and keep trying to be better.

What a shame something show better work and inmediatly its named ripper by a noob LOL.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
wood28;1536379 said:
JA JA don´t be silly my sigs are much better than yours, you are a NOOB so i dont have problem whit that, if i show my PSD´s will be to a ADMIN not to you because you dont now what im do in my work. chekout the media´s archives I am doing signatures and walls here since one year behind so shuut op and keep trying to be better.

What a shame something show better work and inmediatly its named ripper by a noob LOL.

lol wow, alot of hostility in this.

first, i joined before you, and 2nd i have over 20X as many posts as you.

wood28

Reaction score
LatinMind;1536384 said:
lol wow, alot of hostility in this.

first, i joined before you, and 2nd i have over 20X as many posts as you.

i dont care if you have 100000000posts or you join in 1925 , tha point here is you think im a riper before investigating or having any prove ... so i tellyou one more time shuut op and keep trying to be better. because you have a lot to learn.

If juke or any admin wants the psd´s ok i send to him but i want a ban 4 you too.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
if you did do those 2 sigs,they are top notch esp. the lion one,great depth on both.

wood28

Reaction score
diehard2231;1536419 said:
if you did do those 2 sigs,they are top notch esp. the lion one,great depth on both.

thnx man yep i did this, no doubt about it