2 things that stand out for me

RoadRunner

Reaction score
1. Flo had a penalty free game. He was outstanding today.

2. The defense was great on 3rd down. I think Seattle was only 3/14 or something, but they were a non factor on 3rd down.

BHendri5

Reaction score
you are right, penalty free, flo. I do not recall many penalties that the team had other than the intentional grounding, and a false start on Witten.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
RoadRunner;2448795 said:
1. Flo had a penalty free game. He was outstanding today.

2. The defense was great on 3rd down. I think Seattle was only 3/14 or something, but they were a non factor on 3rd down.

Awesome points and I felt the Flo factor. Montrae performed reasonably and I believe that will only improve with more practice and play. I believe Montrae not being blown backwards like Proctor adds to how effective Flo can be now. Eventhough Kosier isn't horrible, he doesn't push people around and at times gets blown back too. That does effect an LT's play as he has more space to block to his right now.

I'm not jumping the gun as we just played a weak team and I do need to see more play from Holland but he's only going to get better I believe and very possibly might be a better fit at LG for this line than Kosier down the road. Kosier woud be phenominal depth as he can play all over the line to an effective standard. We need to cut alot of these dead weight OL backups and work on some other projects.