2 things that would be nice to see in today's game vs the skins

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
No celebration by the players after we score a TD since we scored none last week and facing now facing elimination

No smiling from Garrett on camera until we win over and found out eagles lost to the giants

But Im sure we will see both of those things because the coach is weird and the players dont have a clue

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
agreed. plus i’m not in the mood to see jaylon swipe 25 yards down the field on a gang tackle.

i want this to end today. don’t care what we do. eagles need to beat NYG and end this miserable season. get JG out of here asap.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I want to hear Garrett is gone in Jerry's post game interview. That is all.
Get ready to be disappointed.

Jones will go radio silent for a while and let the rest of the league bloodletting occur.

He will wait for his time in the spotlight. No way he allows his coaching situation to get caught up in the rest of the noise.

Relevance is a primary goal.

shabazz

Reaction score
I’d be happy just to see at least 1 Touchdown this week

CB61

Reaction score
Get ready to be disappointed.

Jones will go radio silent for a while and let the rest of the league bloodletting occur.

He will wait for his time in the spotlight. No way he allows his coaching situation to get caught up in the rest of the noise.

Relevance is a primary goal.
Yes it is and that's how Jerry still makes his money regardless of whether the Cowboys win or lose any news is good news according to Jerry long as it means air time and more merchandise sales controversy doesn't matter still makes money

CB61

Reaction score
How about the Giants beat the Eagles 4-1 and second the Cowboys actually win a game?