20 Questions: 5 - What is Mike McCarthy's Biggest Challenge

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/5-what-is-mike-mccarthy-s-biggest-challenge

4 good answers really sums it up.
Mickey is right though. Do not become complacent.
As my 1st thought was. Like they did going into the GB playoff game.

To me going unto TC, get the OL set, and get the run game going from there. And get the DT position sorted out. We all already discussed that part of it also.

So what is your list of challenges, not just TC, but the regular season as well.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
His biggest challenge is same as Dak, Ceedee and Micah.
Focus on the now to perform at a high level.
Perform well this season and get very well-paid next year; be it here or elsewhere.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Holding this team together will be his biggest challenge, especially during the rough/tough of the season after a couple of straight losses. It is possible he can do the best coaching job of his career and we can still miss the playoffs. In other words, I don't think he will get fired based on W/L record alone, but how well this team plays the entire season.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I challenge McCarthy to decrease those pesky little penalties this team is so fond of getting. He said he would, but apparently, this is more challenging that he expected!!

Last edited:

Flamma

Reaction score
His biggest challenge is where he is moving to after the season. He has plenty of money, don't worry for him.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/5-what-is-mike-mccarthy-s-biggest-challenge

4 good answers really sums it up.
Mickey is right though. Do not become complacent.
As my 1st thought was. Like they did going into the GB playoff game.

To me going unto TC, get the OL set, and get the run game going from there. And get the DT position sorted out. We all already discussed that part of it also.

So what is your list of challenges, not just TC, but the regular season as well.
Simple. His biggest challenge is Jerry Jones.
Done!