2004 Dallas Cowboys Highlight Video

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Anyone know when they are typically released? I know there's not much to cheer about, but would love to have some JJ highlights.

Also, anyone know where there are some JJ highlights that I can down load to my PC and burn to a DVD? Thanks.

TDHND

Reaction score
I'll be sure to look at that when I'm at home instead of work.

calico

Reaction score
I am in the middle of a Cowboys Running backs histroy video which will include all the good JJ runs. I just can't seem to get it done.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Anyone know when they are typically released? I know there's not much to cheer about, but would love to have some JJ highlights.

Also, anyone know where there are some JJ highlights that I can down load to my PC and burn to a DVD? Thanks.
2004 had highlights?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Duane said:
Swept Washington. That's always a highlight. :D
Who says old dogs can't learn new tricks. I just got an education. I am still blinded by the dinosaur fumes that have lingered.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
It'd be funny if they had one of these for a team that went 0-16. 58 minutes are spent on free agency/draft/training camp and then Steve Sabol finally comes on and says 'Though the regular season didn't work out so well, you can be sure that this is a team that will be reckoned with in the future.'

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I think they showed it on Sportscenter after the Seattle game. It was one good run by Julius. That about sums up the highlights for me. . .

but I feel pretty convinced next year will be different and much better.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
:mad: ............Don't make me upload the fumble clip:D......The only highlight of the game :(

the Antonio Brown one? i have and i could upload it for you

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
:mad: ............Don't make me upload the fumble clip:D......The only highlight of the game :(
Just a curious question if your a Commanders fan why did you join a cowboys message board? I cant stand that team that you root for and like to call a football club but I would be so bored on a Commanders site?