2004 Highlight Reel

KDWilliams85

Reaction score
I'm not sure if there has been one made... but if there has, does anybody have a link to it or them?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
KDWilliams85 said:
I'm not sure if there has been one made... but if there has, does anybody have a link to it or them?
There were highlights?

I apologize to Tio and BNA if this is too abrasive. :D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
KDWilliams85 said:

If you're referring to the half hour team highlight videos NFL films does every year, NFL tv has begun showing them - four last week - but they haven't done the NFC east yet.

ESPN usually runs them in July, just before preseason.

KDWilliams85

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
If you're referring to the half hour team highlight videos NFL films does every year, NFL tv has begun showing them - four last week - but they haven't done the NFC east yet.

ESPN usually runs them in July, just before preseason.

Nah, I mean the ones that Calico (???) or whatever his name is does.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Well KDWilliams, the events that happened last season are in the past. I find it quite humorous that you would like to see them.

KDWilliams85

Reaction score
Tio said:
Well KDWilliams, the events that happened last season are in the past. I find it quite humorous that you would like to see them.

I'm a film junkie. Plus, I like watching highlight reels.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Well i dont think it will be a long video unless your looking for the reel of where the cowboys went wrong.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KDWilliams85 said:
I'm a film junkie. Plus, I like watching highlight reels.
might want to do a search of the forum for Calico and JDSmith to see if they still have some vids uploaded.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KDWilliams85 said:
If you find one, don't bother with making a tub of popcorn.

Rude

Reaction score
Tio said:

Yea its a riot :rolleyes:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Tio said:
I know you have no idea, so I won't bash you. CHeck the Galloway key trade thread.
You gonna be okay? You seem to be taking that awfully hard.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Hostile said:
You gonna be okay? You seem to be taking that awfully hard.
???
Im telling him why I said it. YOu seem to be a little confused, what on earth did I say that suggested you made me angry? He didn't understand the joke, I told him where to look. YOu should just let it go and move on....