2005 Schedule WallPaper..

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score

This is Eastern time...I'll get the other time zones done later...

:)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice Juke. Very clean-looking.:) May use yours as well. I do have 4 PCs to work with...lol

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Juke99 said:

This is Eastern time...I'll get the other time zones done later...

A constructive suggestion-- try moving the schedule more into the middle of the screen... most folks keep their icons over on the left hand side, and that would cause those icons to obscure the schedule part...

Personally, I arrange my icons around the outer perimter of the desktop, which minimizes that problem... even so, the schedule would show up better for me if it was more centered...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
silverbear said:
A constructive suggestion-- try moving the schedule more into the middle of the screen... most folks keep their icons over on the left hand side, and that would cause those icons to obscure the schedule part...

Personally, I arrange my icons around the outer perimter of the desktop, which minimizes that problem... even so, the schedule would show up better for me if it was more centered...

funny thing...right after I finished it, that's EXACTLY what I thought...

Thanks for the input...I'll mess around with it...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Oh Juuuke...:) Moving it over made the white of the star overlap the white of the text. So maybe reduce the star, reduce the text, modify the colors of the text, or flip-flop the image (meaning switch the direction of Julius pic over the star and have the schedule right-aligned)?? What do you think?

BTW, I really did like the other one better, but Bear was right about the icons. I wouldn't have cared though. I would've just moved the icons.:D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Oh Juuuke...:) Moving it over made the white of the star overlap the white of the text. So maybe reduce the star, reduce the text, modify the colors of the text, or flip-flop the image (meaning switch the direction of Julius pic over the star and have the schedule right-aligned)?? What do you think?

BTW, I really did like the other one better, but Bear was right about the icons. I wouldn't have cared though. I would've just moved the icons.:D

I left it that way because I'm REALLLLLY lazy....

I'll work on it later.... maybe :D

silverbear

Reaction score
Juke99 said:

Looking GOOD... but if I can push my luck just a tiny bit further (I know, I'm a PITA), it would be perfect for me if there was a scoche more room at the top and bottom for the icons I line along the upper and lower edges... don't want those rascules interfering with the schedule portion... I do plan on using it as my background this season... well, on Saturdays I'll switch over to this really great Horns background I found on one of these boards last year, but the rest of the week my computer's desktop is all yours...

I am constantly amazed at the quality of the work I find on this board, yours in particular... I think I've told you before, your "Heaven and Earth" wallpaper is one of the prettiest I've seen, and I use it quite often...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Looking GOOD... but if I can push my luck just a tiny bit further (I know, I'm a PITA), it would be perfect for me if there was a scoche more room at the top and bottom for the icons I line along the upper and lower edges... don't want those rascules interfering with the schedule portion... I do plan on using it as my background this season... well, on Saturdays I'll switch over to this really great Horns background I found on one of these boards last year, but the rest of the week my computer's desktop is all yours...

I am constantly amazed at the quality of the work I find on this board, yours in particular... I think I've told you before, your "Heaven and Earth" wallpaper is one of the prettiest I've seen, and I use it quite often...

I'll mess around with it and repost it later...I'll be able to get to it sooner if trickblue would stop constantly PM-ing me asking me to be his friend...geeeeez.

As far as the Heaven and Earth wallpaper...I've been studying the I-Ching for years...I truly enjoyed creating that graphic.

Thanks for your kind words...

silverbear

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I'll mess around with it and repost it later...I'll be able to get to it sooner if trickblue would stop constantly PM-ing me asking me to be his friend...geeeeez.

And then you get me, being uber-picky... that's the price you pay for being a graphics genius... :D

Seriously, I don't know many folks who do like I do, arranging the icons around the outer perimeter on my desktop, top, bottom, left and right... I just find that doing it that way allows me to see more of the desktop graphics...

As far as the Heaven and Earth wallpaper...I've been studying the I-Ching for years...I truly enjoyed creating that graphic.

I like that it's dark, and blue has always been my favorite color-- even before becoming a Cowboys fan... but most of all, it just strikes me as being kind of serene, if you know what I mean... I really do think it's beautiful...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
OK...this one should address everyone's concerns... :) (picky bastids) :D

silverbear

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
OK...this one should address everyone's concerns... :) (picky bastids) :D

Dead solid perfect... but could you do it in red??

<ducking for cover>

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Dead solid perfect... but could you do it in red??

<ducking for cover>

I AM going to hurt you..

Red didn't work...yellow did.

Leave me alone. ;) :)