2006 Madden is defective

swang1103

Reaction score
Go under Franchise mode on 2006 madden, use the Cowboys as your team, start a fantasy draft, simulate the pre-season. Change to the blue uniforms for the first game vs the chargers, and by halftime the game freezes. I have tried this on 3 different playstations and 2 different 06 maddens, i even did at EB games in front of the manager who though I was crazy, but it froze right in front of him! has this happened to anyone else? This sucks!

Torn_ACL

Reaction score
Pathetic. Just another reason for all football fans to boycot EA Sports and Madden. They've kept rolling out the same garbage product for years now. I encourage anyone who is a fan of football videogames to shell out 20 bucks for ESPN Football 2K5.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Torn_ACL said:
Pathetic. Just another reason for all football fans to boycot EA Sports and Madden. They've kept rolling out the same garbage product for years now. I encourage anyone who is a fan of football videogames to shell out 20 bucks for ESPN Football 2K5.

Since it's on the board and I do like games, how do you get the roster updates to that? I've got that game and I hate Madden ...

calicowboy54

Reaction score
i have the same problem but its about every 3rd game i play it locks up about half way thru the game and i have to reset the xbox and start all over again. it has happened twice i thought i was the only one i am sending mine back now