2006 Nfc Divisional Playoff Predictions Come Along For The Ride....

landryscorner

Reaction score
THE WAY IT WAS.....2005

NFC wildcard teams

Washington
Carolina (should of won the south)

NFC Division winners

NEW YORK GIANTS- NFC EAST (schedule was way too easy other NFC East teams had meltdowns....TO, Injuries, bad kickers, etc etc.)

CHICAGO BEARS-NFC CENTRAL (first round Bye)

TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS-NFC SOUTH

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS -NFC WEST(first round bye) (NFC Champions)

Teams that made it in 2005 that won't in 2006: drum roll please

Commanders (Injuries are already taking there toll in Wash. in big ways and the Offense is struggling I dont have to remind the Commanders that we are facing the NFC South this year, it now or never, in a sport where usually the late

run is crucial the NFC East and NFC South are facing off in what should be Sports Greatest games in the NFL very very early.

Tampa Bay (Here's part of there schedule in 2006 YIKES! (atlanta/Carolina twice/Cincinatti/the NFC EAST BEAST/Pittsburgh/Atlanta twice/Chicago/ and seattle) nuff said.

Chicago Bears(First round bye in 2005?? well not in 2006 Chicago is having problems and big ones, they wont be there in 2006 thanks to the emergence

of the great running game in atlanta and improved passing by Vick, but It's The Panthers who will unseet these past NFC North champions)..."We're

concerned," offensive coordinator Ron Turner said following Friday night's 23-16 preseason loss to the Arizona Cardinals. "Time's running out. We've got to get it together."

Predictions for 2006 THE WAY IT IS NOW....

NFC WildCard

NEW YORK GIANTS (Eli and a stout defense will get them this far but thats it)
ATLANTA FALCONS(The games best running game and an improved passing quarterback should be enough to get this team into the playoffs, but how deep?)

NFC DIVISIONAL LEADERS

Dallas Cowboys -NFC East (bye week) Not long ago you could of looked at the Cowboys teams and you couldn't count all the pro bowlers with just one hand you had to use both, and it looks like those times are back look around,

roy,TO, Henry, Newman, Bledsoe, Witten...the team is riddled with young talent on

both sides of the ball, Bill's blueprint for success has finally arrived and the BOYS wont disappoint.

MINNESEOTA VIKINGS -NFC Central-Successful franchises capitalize on a good season by complimenting there already talented players the Bears have gone topsy turvey, it willl cost em the division.

CAROLINA PANTHERS -NFC South-The Panthers are a hungry team and seem to have most pieces in place but will it be enough? this is one of my question mark teams.

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS -NFC WEST(Homefield Advantage) (bye week) dO I Have to explain this the Seahawks have proven they are among the best both in the AFC and the NFC some claim they will be the victorious come February, we shall see.

NFC Divisional playoffs

Seattle Seahawks vs. Dallas Cowboys

well you know what my prediction is....Cowboys 28 Seahawks 13

thats as far as I can see :p

Ratmatt

Reaction score
landryscorner said:
THE WAY IT WAS.....2005

NFC wildcard teams

Washington
Carolina (should of won the south)

NFC Division winners

NEW YORK GIANTS- NFC EAST (schedule was way too easy other NFC East teams had meltdowns....TO, Injuries, bad kickers, etc etc.)

CHICAGO BEARS-NFC CENTRAL (first round Bye)

TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS-NFC SOUTH

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS -NFC WEST(first round bye) (NFC Champions)

Teams that made it in 2005 that won't in 2006: drum roll please

Commanders (Injuries are already taking there toll in Wash. in big ways and the Offense is struggling I dont have to remind the Commanders that we are facing the NFC South this year, it now or never, in a sport where usually the late

run is crucial the NFC East and NFC South are facing off in what should be Sports Greatest games in the NFL very very early.

Tampa Bay (Here's part of there schedule in 2006 YIKES! (atlanta/Carolina twice/Cincinatti/the NFC EAST BEAST/Pittsburgh/Atlanta twice/Chicago/ and seattle) nuff said.

Chicago Bears(First round bye in 2005?? well not in 2006 Chicago is having problems and big ones, they wont be there in 2006 thanks to the emergence

of the great running game in atlanta and improved passing by Vick, but It's The Panthers who will unseet these past NFC North champions)..."We're

concerned," offensive coordinator Ron Turner said following Friday night's 23-16 preseason loss to the Arizona Cardinals. "Time's running out. We've got to get it together."

Predictions for 2006 THE WAY IT IS NOW....

NFC WildCard

NEW YORK GIANTS (Eli and a stout defense will get them this far but thats it)
ATLANTA FALCONS(The games best running game and an improved passing quarterback should be enough to get this team into the playoffs, but how deep?)

NFC DIVISIONAL LEADERS

Dallas Cowboys -NFC East (bye week) Not long ago you could of looked at the Cowboys teams and you couldn't count all the pro bowlers with just one hand you had to use both, and it looks like those times are back look around,

roy,TO, Henry, Newman, Bledsoe, Witten...the team is riddled with young talent on

both sides of the ball, Bill's blueprint for success has finally arrived and the BOYS wont disappoint.

MINNESEOTA VIKINGS -NFC Central-Successful franchises capitalize on a good season by complimenting there already talented players the Bears have gone topsy turvey, it willl cost em the division.

CAROLINA PANTHERS -NFC South-The Panthers are a hungry team and seem to have most pieces in place but will it be enough? this is one of my question mark teams.

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS -NFC WEST(Homefield Advantage) (bye week) dO I Have to explain this the Seahawks have proven they are among the best both in the AFC and the NFC some claim they will be the victorious come February, we shall see.

NFC Divisional playoffs

Seattle Seahawks vs. Dallas Cowboys

well you know what my prediction is....Cowboys 28 Seahawks 13

thats as far as I can see :p
If you have dallas and seattle with byes the first round of playoffs.Then they can't meet each other in the divisional playoffs,only in the NFC championship game.

Jake0

Reaction score
Not bad, but I see the 'hawks falling off a bit. They'll win their division cause it's so weak, but won't get a bye. I see the cowboys and panthers getting the 1 and 2 seeds here in no particular order.

landryscorner

Reaction score
I knew there would be some mistakes on there It was late and I worled long on this thanks for pointing out my discrepencies.