2008 Bob Lilly Award

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If you get a chance go by the Cowboys web site and vote for this years player for the 2008 Bob Lilly Award. I cast my vote to Marion Barber

Vote today for the current Dallas Cowboys player who shows the highest level of achievement, sportsmanship, dedication, and leadership like that of Dallas Cowboys Hall of Famer Bob Lilly. You could be the lucky winner of two tickets to any American Airlines destination in the 48 contiguous United States and two tickets to watch the Dallas Cowboys take on the Baltimore Ravens, Dec. 20, 2008 at historic Texas Stadium, and the opportunity to meet Bob Lilly.
Entries can be submitted using the entry form below must be received by Monday, December 8th. The winner will be notified via phone and/or email by Dec. 12th. All entry forms to be shared with the Dallas Cowboys and American Airlines.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/boblillyaward/

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I just voted and it went to Jason Witten. There simply isn't anyone else on the roster, other than maybe Ware, whose more deserving.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2444076 said:
I just voted and it went to Jason Witten. There simply isn't anyone else on the roster, other than maybe Ware, whose more deserving.

Mine was between Witten and Barber but I gave it to Barber but Witten is clearly a great choice as well