2008 Yearbook, Build it Bigger, NFL Films Presents WK 2 2008 Boys Eagles (Sopcast)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Hey guys for those of you who have your Sopcast players installed, I am broadcasting three programs. The 2008 Dallas Cowboys Yearbook, Build it Bigger (Cowboys Stadium), and NFL Films Presents Week 2 2008 Cowboys vs Eagles.

The three shows will air back to back, and loop continuously for three days. This would be a good opportunity for you to test your Sopcast installation set-up to be certain you are prepared for the coming season.

I will no longer be posting channel number links to my broadcasts each week at all the forums. I will be broadcasting to an embedded video player at a central location. For more info on how to watch all the games I will broadcast in 2009, visit http://cowboysmedia.com

Here is the current channel number link for the three shows I am currently broadcasting..... 78349

Enjoy the shows!!!! :D

Reaction score
Ok, I installed the web part, but do I have to follow the instructions under the "video downloads" tab to be able to watch the streaming SoPCast?

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
UppityCracker2;2878324 said:
Ok, I installed the web part, but do I have to follow the instructions under the "video downloads" tab to be able to watch the streaming SoPCast?

I think your confusing the One Swarm application with the Sopcast application.

One Swarm is for downloading prerecorded video files. Sopcast is for viewing live broadcasts.

Visit Cowboys Media. On the "Site Relocation" page there is a video tutorial that will direct you to the new site. There you will find all the support you need to use your applications to get the media you want.

You will have to use one of the invitations to register with the new site.

jdalive2004

Reaction score
Is there any way you could just give me a download link for the 2008 Dallas Cowboys Yearbook? I have downloaded both sopcast and oneswarm, and I can't get either to work.