2011 Draft Question for any guru's

garyv

Reaction score
I have a question for any Draft Guru's out there. I know in the 2011 Draft the Cowboys have to start rebuilding their OL. I want two OL taken that potentially could start. Center and Guard. My Question who in the 2011 Draft do you feel could be those players.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
I can tell you Gabe Carmini of Wisconsin is easily the best tackle in college football. Wisconsin year in and year out has one of the most physical lines in college football.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
garyv;3610542 said:
I have a question for any Draft Guru's out there. I know in the 2011 Draft the Cowboys have to start rebuilding their OL. I want two OL taken that potentially could start. Center and Guard. My Question who in the 2011 Draft do you feel could be those players.

go look at the draft section

solder and ot from wisconsin are some of the best

og/c wineski is best at this position

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
If were looking at guard Mike pouncey from Florida and Rodney Hudson from FSU are good places to start at.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
Pouncey from Florida is a G/C, but has had issues with the shotgun snap. Demarcus Love is an OT but probably could also play OG.

jnday

Reaction score
Marcus Cannon has become one of my picks . 6.6`` 358lbs and could play right tackle or guard in this offense .

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
If I were running the show I would take Gabe Carimi in round one and John Moffitt in round two. Both from Wisconsin. Carimi the tackle and Moffitt the guard. Been playing together for years, know each others tendencies. Talk about a cohesive transition. I;d stick em on the right side of our line. As an added bonus Moffitt is also a very good center.

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
miamicowboy21;3610579 said:
I can tell you Gabe Carmini of Wisconsin is easily the best tackle in college football. Wisconsin year in and year out has one of the most physical lines in college football.

As a lifelong Badger fan I agree with you.One thing about Badger lineman,....They will flat out blast you in the mouth. VERY physical.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if this team goes CB or safety in the first round next year.

Just sayin.