2013, Successful Season !!!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
We beat the Deadskins twice !!!
Up here in Maryland the saying with Cowboy's fans is , is that we could go 2 and 14 , and as long as those 2 wins are against the Skins it was a great season !!!

Happy Days !!!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I could choose any team to beat twice in our division, it would definitely be the Commanders.

lwehlers

Reaction score
as much as I hate the Commanders the eagles I hate more. since reid was the head coach I cannot stand anything about the eagles. beating them twice and getting a playoff spot would be a successful season.

Eddie

Reaction score
Up here in Maryland the saying with Cowboy's fans is , is that we could go 2 and 14 , and as long as those 2 wins are against the Skins it was a great season !!!

Happy Days !!!

How is beating a 3-12 team a successful season?

Reaction score
To me, a successful season is much more than beating a certain team.

I'd have no problems losing twice to the Commanders if we ended up in the Super Bowl. That's where REAL success lies.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
as much as I hate the Commanders the eagles I hate more. since reid was the head coach I cannot stand anything about the eagles. beating them twice and getting a playoff spot would be a successful season.

Agreed. I hate the Eagles more than the Commanders. The Commanders have been a big pile of crap the past 20 years while the Eagles owned the Cowboys and pretty much everyone else in the division in the early 2000s. Beating them three times in '09 was awesome.

Sweeping them the division title yet again would be great.

VThokie7

Reaction score

I agree, but its tough I really hate the Giants too. Their team in general is full of trash talking jerks. So I enjoy them falling flat on their faces quite a bit too.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'd prefer to beat the Eagles every single time over the Commanders. Although it's close.

KLJ

Reaction score
sweeping the division will be so sweet. we don't need to choose who we would rather beat twice if we just beat everybody twice!!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Not if you live in the DC area. I would have had to lock myself in the house for a couple of days had the Commanders ended our season yesterday.

Yeah I'm lucky that I don't live in an area with too many fans of any of our rivals. I have a couple of friends who are Giants fans and I know a couple of Eagles fans but that's it.

Either way I'd personally rather deal with Commanders fans and their junk than to have to deal with Eagles fans.

Although I'm grinning ear to ear today at not only our win but the fact that "Noodle Arm" Cousins put that fact on tape yesterday, which will kill his trade value. That thrills me to no end because their attempt to try and get a decent draft pick out of him, to make up for all they gave up for RG3, will not pan out like they'd hoped.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Happy Days !!!

Any other locals up here in enemy terratory that feel the same way ???

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score

Happy Days !!!

I'm in Northern VA and feel exactly the same way!

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Eagles have been better as of late, so I enjoy beating them more than the Commanders but for whatever reason, the Commander games are always competitive regardless of records.