Video: 2018 Bad Lip Reading

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There were a couple of semi-funny ones in there, but overall these are never funny to me. The really should do more in-context (of some kind) words and sentences rather than just using random, unrelated ramblings.

I understand the premise is "bad" lip-reading, but it would be so much better if they could find words and sentences to match their lip movements but offered better player-specific context, whether that is football or non-football related.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
There were a couple of semi-funny ones in there, but overall these are never funny to me. The really should do more in-context (of some kind) words and sentences rather than just using random, unrelated ramblings.

I understand the premise is "bad" lip-reading, but it would be so much better if they could find words and sentences to match their lip movements but offered better player-specific context, whether that is football or non-football related.

It wasn't as funny as they usually are...except the JG cameo hah.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
There were a couple of semi-funny ones in there, but overall these are never funny to me.

I couldn't agree more. According to YouTube, the video has been online since February 3rd. I suspect the reason why the OP didn't find it already posted on the forum is because you and I aren't alone in our shared opinion of them.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

Maranelli's seemed pretty related to him. Ow my bones cracked

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

It would be more respected if actually a true deaf person, someone that actually reads lips every single day actually interpreted.
I might then find this somewhat interesting?