Twitter: 2020 Salary Cap

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
They need to get Dak and Amari done before the new CBA gets signed.

There is a good chance we will see a 17th game and a slightly bigger split for players which equals even more CAP space. Even if you have to overpay a bit now, the contracts are going to look good in two years.

starfan1

Reaction score
Dak will either be franchised or get a new deal.

Cooper will get a new deal or else the first round pick we used to get him would be wasted.

By the time those 2 deals are done, cap space will go down considerably.

Dallas will be fine with cap space. Im more concerned of how they repair this defense.

I want to keep Quinn but our first pick need to be the best DT in the draft or at least a damn good one so we don't have to give away many resources getting one. Then we need a shut down corner cause we dont have one and the closest thing we have to 1 has 2 career picks. He can go get his payday elsewhere. or stay here for a home-team discount.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
In before this becomes a massive bash/defend Dak thread..

I really hope we find a way to retain Cobb, and Cooper, but still take a receiver in the draft.

conner01

Reaction score
We have lots of money and lots of free agents
We also have lots of needs, mainly we need a homerun draft

jay94

Reaction score
But i was told here that Zeke was going to destroy our chances of signing anyone. Who knew the cap was going up? I mean other than literally everyone.

Is still a terrible contract. Amari and Dak will eat half of that space up I want to say we have over 15 free agents as well. Sign Quinn looking at 75% of it.

conner01

Reaction score
Is still a terrible contract. Amari and Dak will eat half of that space up I want to say we have over 15 free agents as well. Sign Quinn looking at 75% of it.
80-90 million goes fast these days

Loso86

Reaction score
Dak will either be franchised or get a new deal.

Cooper will get a new deal or else the first round pick we used to get him would be wasted.

By the time those 2 deals are done, cap space will go down considerably.
Probably wont vost that much toward the cap until another year or 2 later

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
But i was told here that Zeke was going to destroy our chances of signing anyone. Who knew the cap was going up? I mean other than literally everyone.

I think most people just thought it was dumb to give a running back that amount of money, regardless of the cap.

especially when he was still under contract.