2021-2022 Premier League Season

Texas2Step41

Reaction score
Glad to see Leeds survived and Burnley relegated. Really want Forest to win the playoff

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Very pleased w Chelsea staying 3rd and competing on so many fronts, especially amid the ownership
Not looking great for a Pulisic stay but hoping he lasts another season; he still brings a danger from wing off the dribble they don't often have.
Going to be a wild but short off-season.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Very pleased w Chelsea staying 3rd and competing on so many fronts, especially amid the ownership
Not looking great for a Pulisic stay but hoping he lasts another season; he still brings a danger from wing off the dribble they don't often have.
Going to be a wild but short off-season.

Hehe, Bournemouth could always use him. I'm hoping we will actually go get a solid player. I know we're too small to attract the top notch talent, but maybe we can get a few players that would like to stay in England but aren't top-team caliber. I'd love to get Ronaldo haha. That'd be a good way to get more excitement for us. Bringing back Callum Wilson would be nice as he was a great striker for us. Jesse Lingard would be a good signing too. I'd be thrilled if we manage to bring in Anthony Martial. Things like that should help us to get a bit stronger. We should really upgrade our stadium too. It's hard to stay competitive when we only seat at most about 11,000.