24 Points

dfense

Reaction score
The Cowboys have scored at least that much in every game this year. That's impressive. And it's the reason they will beat the Giants in their own place soundly. The Giants defense will slow the Cowboy machine, but not for long. Dallas has the talent to play keep away from NY for the first half. That defense will be huffing bad in the second half.

In their 6-0 run, the Giants couldn't score more than 24 against the two teams that had a respectable defense. Philly 16 and the Skins 24. They will be hard pressed to keep up the scoring pace sunday. And for all the talk about how much better their defense is playing, so is the Cowboys D.

NY will be wishing they were playing in Dallas. The Cowboys are a much more resilient team on the road. I keep getting pleasently surprised by the Cowboys. I don't expect any different tomorrow.

ROMO ROAD WARRIOR soon to be 9-1 !!!!! :worthy2:

dthahn

The Doctor Is IN!
Reaction score
The Giants defense will be EXPOSED big time by Romo and the Cowboys offense!!

Then, all the mediots can shut the heck up about how great the Giants' D is.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
If you expect to be surprised, are you surprised anymore?

Hmm...these things I wonder at 2 o clock in teh morning...

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
how many points did they score against Miami?

Miami had that game too.........they missed an early FG, which forced them to have to go for a TD late instead of a tying FG. they also missed out on a TD chance during the second half. Right before half, when the ball slipped out of the QBs hand, it cost them a TD. The Giants recovered the fumble and drove down for seven.

It was the second time this year that the Dolphins had a NFC East team in their grasp and let them slip away like falling sand.......Skins, being the first.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Biggems;1755670 said:
how many points did they score against Miami?

Miami had that game too.........they missed an early FG, which forced them to have to go for a TD late instead of a tying FG. they also missed out on a TD chance during the second half. Right before half, when the ball slipped out of the QBs hand, it cost them a TD. The Giants recovered the fumble and drove down for seven.

It was the second time this year that the Dolphins had a NFC East team in their grasp and let them slip away like falling sand.......Skins, being the first.

I'm not going to ding them for anything vs Miami...they flew across the ocean and played a game on a crappy field in the rain vs a really bad team missing its best players...I'm sure they're whole agenda was do just enough to win, stay healthy and get the hell out of there

they didnt beat Philly as bad as we did, but their defense was more dominant vs them than ours was...they came back and dominated the Skins in the 2nd half of that road win, and had a goalline stand to preserve the win...they killed Atlanta and SF

this will be a hardfought game...I do think we are more talented than them and a win would be huge for us, but its not a gimmee the way some think, and they almost always play us tough up there

David

dfense

Reaction score
"In their 6-0 run, the Giants couldn't score more than 24 against the two teams that had a respectable defense. Philly 16 and the Skins 24. They will be hard pressed to keep up the scoring pace sunday. "

Could I have been more right? 3 straight TD drives in the second half. Game over.